• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion whitelist pmine tax

Alsdair

Minecraft Username: Alsdair
    Is your suggestion for: Forums Discord In-Game: In game for next map
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons
    What is your suggestion? Make a tax function for whitelisted players in a pmine
    Why should we add this suggestion? So you can have two tax brackets for regular players and whitelisted players. Just a thought, in case players with pmines would like to have some options.

Alsdair

Literally everything on this server is confusing for new players, what's your point? I can see the toxic behaviors coming in, but shouldn't excuse the idea. People get toxic over the silliest of things.

Scamss

Literally everything on this server is confusing for new players, what's your point? I can see the toxic behaviors coming in, but shouldn't excuse the idea. People get toxic over the silliest of things.
    You are the one getting toxic over something silly. We -1 cause it is going to add to confusion. And that is what they are trying to fix

Alsdair

I'm trying to talk it out, and you're calling people names. Just putting something in that's different. If it doesn't work out like most these suggestions don't, it's all fine. I understand it's something that the network is trying to fix, try being a little more positive. :)