Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Denied What you guys can add

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Droqqinq

Ign: Droqqinq

where to be implement: Prison neptune.

more custom enchant= better prison server.
    i have played lots of prison so far, and i have inspired some interesting enchant.

1) PayPal finder. This is an enchant that can find 5-10$ of buycraft coupon while mineing. It should at lease require 250 pickaxe level, and i have lv1-lv100.

2) merchants. This is an enchant that will increase the value of a block. And it should have lv1-lv10000.

3) charity. This is an enchant that gives other random people online on the server from 100-1000 orbs. It should have lv1-lv100.

4) explosive. This is an enchant that will give you a small chance to explode the whole mine while mineing.
    It should have lv1- lv500.

5) blessing. This is an enchant that will give random people online from 1b-10b (in money) by random chance while mineing.

Commands

1) /reset. This command will allow you to reset the mine that your in. It can be used every 3m.

2) /pmine. This will allow you to open a list of Pmine that are open to public.

mine

1) Donator mines. This will allow certain rank users warp to certain donator mines. Ex) im mortal rank, i can warp to mortal mine, my friend is demigod rank, he can warp to demigod mine.

2) prestige mine menu. You can do /prestige mine to open a prestige mine menu. From 1-100, 101-200.... ect.​

AkuroPlays

Helper
    1) I don't believe this suggestion would be nice, as we already have payouts as well as events which give items from the store. -1
    2)
    There is kind of already an enchant called Boost which does the same thing as what you gave a suggestion for. -1
    3)
    Neutral. No opinion. +/-
    4)
    We have Starstruck/ DragonBurst already. -1
    5)
    Don't like this suggestion in general. -1

1)
    Good Idea. +1
    2)
    Good idea. +1

1)
    This was added in the previous seasons of OPLegends. I think donator ranks have multipliers now, so donator mines don't have a big deal anymore. -1
    2)
    Good Idea. +1

Last edited:

Tom

Manager
    1) -1, I don't really like this idea since we already have payouts and events which give items only purchasable from the store
    2) +0 The "Boost" enchant already does this really
    3) +0 Cool concept however people could just AFK and get a bunch of orbs off other players for money
    4) -1 we have Starstruck/ DragonBurst already
    5) +0 Same reasons as Charity Enchant "people could just AFK and get a bunch of orbs off other players for money"

1) +1 I like the idea
    2) +1 Also like the idea, had a bunch of suggestions for it before (GUI that shows all pmines with tax + amount of players that are there ATM etc)

1) -1 We used to have them, they just caused confusion so we gave every rank a different permanent multiplier
    2) +1 I like the idea, cool QOL thing

Ghosar_

Helper
    1) -1, I don't really like this idea since we already have payouts and events which give items only purchasable from the store
    3) +0 Cool concept however people could just AFK and get a bunch of orbs off other players for money
    5) +0 Same reasons as Charity Enchant "people could just AFK and get a bunch of orbs off other players for money"

1) +1 I like the idea
    2) +1 Also like the idea, had a bunch of suggestions for it before (GUI that shows all pmines with tax + amount of players that are there ATM etc)

1) -1 We used to have them, they just caused confusion so we gave every rank a different permanent multiplier
    ^^

ImMojoPlays

Helper

1) +1 I like the idea

^

Status
    Not open for further replies.