• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Official What happened and where do you we go from here?

income

Owner
    What happend? I want to thank everyone for the constant support, but as you all know the player count is not what we expected. I want everyone to know we are not just sitting back, and saying "better luck next time" we have plans. We've been doing this for about 11 months, and at the peak of OPLegends, we knew this was going to be an uphill battle. I want you all to know that this map of Prisons will be staying on course, and will see some game-changing updates in the coming days. The biggest issue we are seeing is new player retention, we are addressing this issue by simplifying our help menus and making sure new players stay engaged. We are also listening to our community we want you all to know that we hear you, and we will continue to make sure you are heard. As you all know RKY will be working with us as well so once we implement these changes for new players then RKY will be recording, which will bring a huge influx of players to our network. Once RKY records his first video on our network you will see a lot of changes to how we run this network going forward, and it will be for the best. When we started this network the idea was to do things that no other server was doing, and on this map, we did not fulfill that promise.

Where do we go from here? We bounce back harder than ever before we focus not on just the player count, but the players that love our server. Our goal is to grow the community we want to hear from everyone and make sure that your voice is heard. Our #1 priority this map is to get to know our players and our community better it's to build memories that will last a lifetime, and I truly believe that the best days are ahead of us. I want to thank every single one of you for your constant support, and let's make some memories.

PS: I wrote this because I felt I owed you an explanation

Sincerely, Income

Sam

big things coming for this community, we have already come so far and it will only get better from now!!! <3

ChaoticKiller

Creator
    Creator
    What happend? I want to thank everyone for the constant support, but as you all know the player count is not what we expected. I want everyone to know we are not just sitting back, and saying "better luck next time" we have plans. We've been doing this for about 11 months, and at the peak of OPLegends, we knew this was going to be an uphill battle. I want you all to know that this map of Prisons will be staying on course, and will see some game-changing updates in the coming days. The biggest issue we are seeing is new player retention, we are addressing this issue by simplifying our help menus and making sure new players stay engaged. We are also listening to our community we want you all to know that we hear you, and we will continue to make sure you are heard. As you all know RKY will be working with us as well so once we implement these changes for new players then RKY will be recording, which will bring a huge influx of players to our network. Once RKY records his first video on our network you will see a lot of changes to how we run this network going forward, and it will be for the best. When we started this network the idea was to do things that no other server was doing, and on this map, we did not fulfill that promise.

Where do we go from here? We bounce back harder than ever before we focus not on just the player count, but the players that love our server. Our goal is to grow the community we want to hear from everyone and make sure that your voice is heard. Our #1 priority this map is to get to know our players and our community better it's to build memories that will last a lifetime, and I truly believe that the best days are ahead of us. I want to thank every single one of you for your constant support, and let's make some memories.

Sincerely, Income
    Can't wait to see the new changes and be apart of this network! More content coming soon and much more to come in the future this is only the beginning!

AkuroPlays

Helper

Sincerely, Income
    Big things are certainly coming for this community, we have already come so far and it will only get better from now! (Also, "happend" is a typo)

ImMojoPlays

Helper

Sincerely, Income
    Can't wait