• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Was the Frenzy Update a Good Addition? (Surveyed)

skisam

Was the Frenzy Comp a Good Addition?
    With new additions coming to OPLegends every so often I wanted to get some user input on how new updates are going. Frenzy is a mini event in which occurs every 2 hours and an objective is posted
    1621195738579.png

==============================================================================================
    The Survey
    I asked 15 random OPLegends users and staff to see what they think of the new Frenzy update. The results...all over the place.

Many people liked it, however, almost 50% of people had mixed feelings about it.

meta-chart2.png
    ==============================================================================================
    Why even do this?

I wanted to make this because I wanted other users input on an update. I haven't seen much feedback from others about updates usually so I wanted to find out myself. I hope staff can take this feedback and turn it into a opportunity to engage more with players about specific updates.

What could improve from Frenzy?

I feel like the cooldown should stay the same, but I feel the rewards should be buffed to compensate the long wait of a competition. I also feel like you should see your standpoint if you're not in top 3.

Edit: The rewards could also shift around so it's not a constant same flow of items. by @Zlurpy.

Should I do this more often? I felt like I didn't need to make something like this but I did it.​

Last edited:

Zlurpy

Administrator
    With new additions coming to OPLegends every so often I wanted to get some user input on how new updates are going. Frenzy is a mini event in which occurs every 2 hours and an objective is posted
    View attachment 157

The Survey
    I asked 15 random OPLegends users and staff to see what they think of the new Frenzy update. The results...all over the place.

Many people liked it, however, almost %50 of people had mixed feelings about it.

View attachment 159
    Why even do this?

I wanted to make this because I wanted other users input on an update. I haven't seen much feedback from others about updates usually so I wanted to find out myself. I hope staff can take this feedback and turn it into a opportunity to engage more with players about specific updates.

I feel like the cooldown should stay the same, but I feel the rewards should be buffed to compensate the long wait of a competition. I also feel like you should see your standpoint if you're not in top 3.

Should I do this more often? I felt like I didn't need to make something like this but I did it.​
    I do agree they should be buffed, possibly have a bank of items and it randomly selects them from “FirstPlaceRewards - LastPlaceRewards” that could be cool. Also I do think you should do this more often with updates coming out. I think it helps us a lot and deciding what to change with an update. Is there anything else you think should be changed besides the rewards?

skisam

I do agree they should be buffed, possibly have a bank of items and it randomly selects them from “FirstPlaceRewards - LastPlaceRewards” that could be cool. Also I do think you should do this more often with updates coming out. I think it helps us a lot and deciding what to change with an update. Is there anything else you think should be changed besides the rewards?
    Thanks. and that's a really good idea!

Sythe

View attachment 157

The Survey

Many people liked it, however, almost 50% of people had mixed feelings about it.

View attachment 159
    Why even do this?

Edit: The rewards could also shift around so it's not a constant same flow of items. by @Zlurpy.

+1 For the rewards to get buffed and users being able to see how they did.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    View attachment 157

The Survey

View attachment 159
    Why even do this?

+1 on buff