• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • vDxPv

vDxPv

• Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called. Hi my name is vDxPv or people call me vD for short.
    • What is your favourite game-mode on OPLegends? My favorite game mode is Prison.
    • What music do you listen to? Do you have a favourite artist? I like to listen to rap and hip hop music. One of my favorite artists at the moment is King Von.
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself. I was born in California and raised in New York.
    • What makes you unique? I don’t like cheese?
    • Do you have any talents? Im pretty boring but I kinda good at basketball.
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: Driving with my friends around the city.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    • Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called. Hi my name is vDxPv or people call me vD for short.
    • What is your favourite game-mode on OPLegends? My favorite game mode is Prison.
    • What music do you listen to? Do you have a favourite artist? I like to listen to rap and hip hop music. One of my favorite artists at the moment is King Von.
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself. I was born in California and raised in New York.
    • What makes you unique? I don’t like cheese?
    • Do you have any talents? Im pretty boring but I kinda good at basketball.
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: Driving with my friends around the city.
    Welcome to the Forums

I like listening to King von too