• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Tutorial

Droppinq_

Minecraft Username: Droppinq_

Is your suggestion for: In-Game

If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prison

What is your suggestion?
    Hi, so my suggestion is a tutorial when you join the server for the first time. This tutorial would walk you through the first steps you should do inorder to get off to a good start. Such as showing off the mines, then explains how presetiges work and what beacons are used for. Could also explain what the most common enchants are that people use and maybe show statistics of how many of the players buy what enchant off the start. Players would be able to skip this if they want, but if someone completes the tutorial, maybe they get a free 50k orbs as a reward to finishing the tutorial.

Why should we add this suggestion?
    I see that oplegends has thousands of joins each map, but not so many of those thousands actually continue to play the server everyday. This could be either they are confused, or feel like they have such a big disadvantage since it’s their first map. Myokan said in the QnA that only 10% of players are buying the correct enchants which makes the players that aren’t, have such a big disadvantage and could no find it as fun if they aren’t making a lot of money. I think for the new players that are new to oplegends prison or prison in general, this would be a big help for them to undestand the server more

skisam

+5 oplegends has been struggling to keep player count at a high probably cause of confusion. this would help

Alsdair

I put this suggestion in before last map, they said that the current help stuff is enough. But would still like to see more done on this issue.

+1

ImMojoPlays

Helper

What is your suggestion?
    Hi, so my suggestion is a tutorial when you join the server for the first time. This tutorial would walk you through the first steps you should do inorder to get off to a good start. Such as showing off the mines, then explains how presetiges work and what beacons are used for. Could also explain what the most common enchants are that people use and maybe show statistics of how many of the players buy what enchant off the start. Players would be able to skip this if they want, but if someone completes the tutorial, maybe they get a free 50k orbs as a reward to finishing the tutorial.

I see that oplegends has thousands of joins each map, but not so many of those thousands actually continue to play the server everyday. This could be either they are confused, or feel like they have such a big disadvantage since it’s their first map. Myokan said in the QnA that only 10% of players are buying the correct enchants which makes the players that aren’t, have such a big disadvantage and could no find it as fun if they aren’t making a lot of money. I think for the new players that are new to oplegends prison or prison in general, this would be a big help for them to undestand the server more
    +1

AkuroPlays

Helper

What is your suggestion?

+1