• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Trading Posts (Shops)

skisam

Trading Posts (Shops)

It would be cool to have something like the current player shops, but instead of buying and selling things you could trade it.

Ex. If I want to trade 1 mil for 10 orbs, I would put a deposit in the trading shop. then when they give the orbs, it would go either into my account or a stock in the shop.
    It would be good if you couldn't go online or simply AFKING.

There's a lot of ways this could be approached. Let me know if you think it should be added.​

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Trading Posts (Shops)

It would be cool to have something like the current player shops, but instead of buying and selling things you could trade it.

Ex. If I want to trade 1 mil for 10 orbs, I would put a deposit in the trading shop. then when they give the orbs, it would go either into my account or a stock in the shop.

There's a lot of ways this could be approached. Let me know if you think it should be added.​
    +1 definitely a good suggestion for people buying orbs for money.

Ghosar_

Helper
    it would be ezier if they made smth like checks (bank notes) the cmd would be /orbwithdraw or /moneywithdraw (amount) and then add /trade
    that would be a good thing too
    but still +1

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    it would be ezier if they made smth like checks (bank notes) the cmd would be /orbwithdraw or /moneywithdraw (amount) and then add /trade
    that would be a good thing too
    but still +1
    Easier*
    I think there is a reason you can't share money by /pay or /withdraw

Specter

Trading Posts (Shops)

+1

Lupt

Administrator
    Perhaps instead of a completely new shop, there could be new a new menu that does this in the PlayerShops.