• Denied Suggest/Points

Status
    Not open for further replies.

MythicName

Helper
    Minecraft Username: _Z5F

Is your suggestion for: Discord

What is your suggestion?
    My main suggestion is to add a #suggest channel in the server as its confusing for most of the phone users to find forums and suggest...

In extension: Every good/accepted suggestion would earn virtual discord points from which they may redeem in game stuff like keys, ranks etc. Players can gift others if they want...

Why should we add this suggestion?
    The main reason why this should be added is it will create a lot of hype and many people will come active on discord and in game!

Also, this is not a very common thing so it will help the server stand out.

Sythe

-1 There was a channel for suggestions in the discord and it was hard to tell from serious suggestions that would like to be implemented and it was also very hard to look through them and in my opinion the forums is a more organized way of viewing suggestions.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: _Z5F

Is your suggestion for: Discord

What is your suggestion?
    My main suggestion is to add a #suggest channel in the server as its confusing for most of the phone users to find forums and suggest...

In extension: Every good/accepted suggestion would earn virtual discord points from which they may redeem in game stuff like keys, ranks etc. Players can gift others if they want...

Why should we add this suggestion?
    The main reason why this should be added is it will create a lot of hype and many people will come active on discord and in game!

Also, this is not a very common thing so it will help the server stand out.
    +1

AkuroPlays

Helper
    We used to have a suggestion channel on Discord, but ever since we moved to forums, suggestions have also moved to the forums. -1

Status
    Not open for further replies.