• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Staff: What makes this server more unique than others?

skisam

Hey staff!

I know each of you have played another server from OPLegends, but in your opinion what makes OPLegends stand out from the crowd?

and

If you could change one thing about OPLegends, what would it be?​

Tom

Manager
    In my opinion OPLegends has just a more fun and welcoming community to other servers.

To be honest there isn't really anything I can think of of the top of my head, personally I don't like how quiet chat goes sometimes, makes it less fun to be online if there's no one communicating in chat.

Zlurpy

Administrator
    Hey staff!

I know each of you have played another server from OPLegends, but in your opinion what makes OPLegends stand out from the crowd?

and

What makes OPLegends stand out in my opinion is we do a good amount of updates. Some other servers go an entire season without one update at all.

If I could change anything I would change the way pets work (Personally I think they are kinda complicated for new players)

Sythe

In my opinion OpLegends has a variety of new updates that are almost weekly and game changing additions that have never been seen before on any other server. I also love the community and all the interactions that we have within it.

One thing I would change about OpLegends is to once all game modes are stable to add more interaction with events which would really bring the community together.

Zeltka

Helper
    Hey staff!

and

Definitely the intuition and innovation of the server developers.

I would change the pet system as-well as it is somewhat confusing.

Lupt

Administrator
    I like the sense of community between the staff and new/returning players.
    We get to know a lot of you even if you don't play very much, but when you do you chat a lot. I like that. Also the new and innovative features that the development team adds is new.

One thing I would change... mhm... I'd change the pet system and the events. The current pet system seems unfair when opening Pet Boxes, and the events are basic and repeating.

Tom

Manager
    I like the sense of community between the staff and new/returning players.
    We get to know a lot of you even if you don't play very much, but when you do you chat a lot. I like that. Also the new and innovative features that the development team adds is new.

One thing I would change... mhm... I'd change the pet system and the events. The current pet system seems unfair when opening Pet Boxes, and the events are basic and repeating.
    I suggest reading in the Events category