• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Feedback Staff/Partner feedback

Droppinq_

Minecraft Username: Droppinq_
    Is your feedback for: Discord and In-Game
    If your feedback is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Skyblock and Prison and Discord
    What is your feedback?

First I'll talk about staff. I think all staff should be required to have their dms open (besides owners) because if a player is trying to contact a higher staff member personally, they can't dm them because they have dms closed. Especially now since tickets aren't really a thing, there's no way to talk to a staff member privately about a problem. Especially for staff who just punished someone and want to see proof of something. I also don't believe that it is fair for managers to be allowed to punish people without reason. They should have to follow the rules as well. People should not be being punished for something that is isn't in the rule book.

Partners/Medias. I think as we all know, there's only 1 partner that comes to mind that is actually good. One that puts time into the server and cares for the community. One that is not just here for the money. I think you guys should stop putting money into these rando YouTubers with couple of thousands of subs or few hundred followers on twitch. Might as well just put that money into updates. If you guys want a good partner, pay someone the big bucks that got like 50k on youtube. Oplegends is a big server/orginization. Youtubers will want to be staff on here, you just have to find a good and dedicated one.

Lemon

Manager
    If your feedback is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Skyblock and Prison and Discord
    What is your feedback?

First I'll talk about staff. I think all staff should be required to have their dms open (besides owners) because if a player is trying to contact a higher staff member personally, they can't dm them because they have dms closed. Especially now since tickets aren't really a thing, there's no way to talk to a staff member privately about a problem. Especially for staff who just punished someone and want to see proof of something. I also don't believe that it is fair for managers to be allowed to punish people without reason. They should have to follow the rules as well. People should not be being punished for something that is isn't in the rule book.

Partners/Medias. I think as we all know, there's only 1 partner that comes to mind that is actually good. One that puts time into the server and cares for the community. One that is not just here for the money. I think you guys should stop putting money into these rando YouTubers with couple of thousands of subs or few hundred followers on twitch. Might as well just put that money into updates. If you guys want a good partner, pay someone the big bucks that got like 50k on youtube. Oplegends is a big server/orginization. Youtubers will want to be staff on here, you just have to find a good and dedicated one.

We don't actively encourage our staff to keep DM'S, It is up to that staff member if they want to leave Dm's open. We also want to try to keep OPlegends related stuff within Oplegends. We encourage all players if they are in need of support to raise a ticket, ask in global chat/in discord or create a forums account. Having DM'S constantly open and having players message you when they are just trying to have a little alone time, trying to work or doing other stuff is a little frustrating. The only proof which we keep for bans (Which we only hold for 7 days) We don't keep proof of warnings or mutes. No staff member can be punished without having a reason, there will also be reasoning behind your punishment.

The Major updates are mainly pushed mainly by the Main developer/Owner Myokan so removing the amount we pay partners won't affect how regular the updates will be pushed, Kaleb our second developer is dedicating a lot of time at school and is not as free and increasing his pay wouldn't free up any of his time. Maybe an extra developer would be good however myokan will need to go through training and whatever developers do. In regards to the rest of this map, we won't be looking to get bigger YouTubers as it is almost coming to an end. However recently we have obtained a large youtube (Not sure if income has mentioned anything about him yet so ill not say any names).

**edited**
    The main reason why I have my PMs closed is due to the number of messages I would get when I'm asleep and at work.

Last edited:

Lemon

Manager
    Tickets dont work at all. Only the donation ticket.
    This was fixed earlier today, Discord keeps updating API, However, give it a test for me please raise one of each ticket please if it doesn't work raise a report ticket on the forum, please.

Tom

Manager
    What is your feedback?

Its the staff members choice to have their DM's open, there can be a lot of other reasons besides OPLegends that their DM's are closed and its their Privacy and completely their decision. Managers do not ban without reason, every time we ban it will have some reason behind it, if your referring to banning when the rule is a mute or a shorter ban please read this below. (This is at the bottom of this page https://oplegends.com/threads/global-server-rules.26/ )

Disclaimer:
    • Players are expected to familiarize themselves with the rules before using any of our services.
    • Senior staff can permanently ban/mute at their discretion if you are considered to be a nuisance to the server, staff, or its players.
    • Not all examples are listed in the rules, and Players can be punished for something that is not directly specified.
    • All warnings which are given by staff members are permanent and will stay on your account history.