• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Snqt

Snqt

I am currently 14 graduating from 6th grade this year! Math is very awesome and i love to do math! I have hard time giving time for the server because of all the school :mad:! I hate school! I love everyone and I'm super happy that this server is so awesome and cool!

skisam

I am currently 14 graduating from 6th grade this year! Math is very awesome and i love to do math! I have hard time giving time for the server because of all the school :mad:! I hate school! I love everyone and I'm super happy that this server is so awesome and cool!
    Welcome to the forums. I am currently in 5th grade, and 13. Any tips for 6th grade? i am currently taking band lessons and english. We just set up a monarch buttertly exhibit in the classroom. It's in a chrysalis! It will hatch soon!

Snqt

You should just grow up. No way in heck is there a butterfly echibit in your classroom. This isn't a joke kid. Talk to me when you're a 6th grader...

skisam

You should just grow up. No way in heck is there a butterfly echibit in your classroom. This isn't a joke kid. Talk to me when you're a 6th grader...
    Bro blame my fucking teacher fr ;( I heard my mom listening to rap GOD! šŸ™ˆ

Snqt

As the bible once said

John 15:13​

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

So maybe just stop swearing and spend your time preparing.

ImMojoPlays

Welcome, if u followed the format it would be better lmao but it's ok nevertheless