• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Feedback Skyblock V2 Compensations

Droppinq_

Minecraft Username: Droppinq_
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Skyblock V2

Hello, I will be talking about the compensation players will be getting for the money they spent on OpLegends.

How I Believe It Will Work: So, I like the idea that we will still be getting gems back instead of us all just losing the money that we spent. But I have a few concerns, I believe there will not be enough helpful perks and cosmetics that will be able to replace all the money that we spent. Personally, I did not buy legend for the perks, I bought it to flex. If I only cared about the perks of the rank, I would have bought recruit (for /fly) and never bought a rank again. Now with the gems, I'm going to buy fly, and that's about it. Yes, Myokan I saw you say that we can use gems in some market, but that's not what I spent $215 on. Players did not spend their money for gems, they spent their money for ranks and gkits.

My Concerns: As I said before, there will not be enough helpful cosmetics and perks to make up for people's money spent. I don't believe the ratio to dollars to gems will make it up to people. Some people bought ranks for the hell of it, for fun.

Idea: Have ranks, but have people need to buy them with gems. Or have like a tag that people can equip to show what rank they were on Utopia Skyblock.

iJarnz

I agree, people who bought stuff this map will think it's such a waste because their stuff will be gone. And not even people who bought this map but also 2-3 maps ago

Sythe

Do you guys have any suggestions on stuff to add that would go along with the Minecraft's EULA that we might be able to think about?

Jonthespartan29

Developer
    You will certainly be able to use gems to flex. The most valuable items are expected to be highly rare chat tags, hats, and other cosmetics specifically designed for you to show off.

myokan

Owner
    You will certainly be able to use gems to flex. The most valuable items are expected to be highly rare chat tags, hats, and other cosmetics specifically designed for you to show off.
    To add onto this, there are also other premium items which give access to commands to /feed, /enchant, /echest, /craft, and others. Gems are used for EVERYTHING of real world value. The difference from ranks is this system allows you to get perks piecemeal.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: Droppinq_
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Skyblock V2

Hello, I will be talking about the compensation players will be getting for the money they spent on OpLegends.

How I Believe It Will Work: So, I like the idea that we will still be getting gems back instead of us all just losing the money that we spent. But I have a few concerns, I believe there will not be enough helpful perks and cosmetics that will be able to replace all the money that we spent. Personally, I did not buy legend for the perks, I bought it to flex. If I only cared about the perks of the rank, I would have bought recruit (for /fly) and never bought a rank again. Now with the gems, I'm going to buy fly, and that's about it. Yes, Myokan I saw you say that we can use gems in some market, but that's not what I spent $215 on. Players did not spend their money for gems, they spent their money for ranks and gkits.

My Concerns: As I said before, there will not be enough helpful cosmetics and perks to make up for people's money spent. I don't believe the ratio to dollars to gems will make it up to people. Some people bought ranks for the hell of it, for fun.

Idea: Have ranks, but have people need to buy them with gems. Or have like a tag that people can equip to show what rank they were on Utopia Skyblock.
    Yes I agree, most people that spent money on this map will basically lose everything.