• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Should Account Sharing be Allowed?

skisam

Should Account Sharing be Allowed?

Account Sharing is where multiple people share one account. This could be in a instance where you don't have to share pets with your gang, and have the account "24/7" mine due to time zones.

I've seen so many people Account Share since I've started playing. I honestly don't think it should be allowed, since its not fair to the people that have worked hard as a solo or even a gang. That's just my opinion but there's also some ways it could be good like a motivation to stay on the server.

Let me know if you think it should be allowed.

Sythe

+1 I would say sharing accounts should not be allowed since players can share an account and use it to play more than a regular player giving them an advantage for an example block top.

Lupt

Administrator
    +1

I do agree with the fact it shouldn't be allowed, this does give a big unfair advantage to players playing for WeeklyBlocksTop on their own. Along with only needing 1 pet to be shared between multiple players.

Droppinq_

Account Sharing is where multiple people share one account. This could be in a instance where you don't have to share pets with your gang, and have the account "24/7" mine due to time zones.

I've seen so many people Account Share since I've started playing. I honestly don't think it should be allowed, since its not fair to the people that have worked hard as a solo or even a gang. That's just my opinion but there's also some ways it could be good like a motivation to stay on the server.

We did this for skyblock. Best thing I ever thought of

Zlurpy

Administrator
    I agree, account sharing defeats the purpose of the owner bound items and things. Also makes WeeklyBlocksTop unfair because that one account could win each week.

boltsy

Pretty sure Mojang themselves have some rules against account sharing, so if the account TOS says no, then I think OPL should say no as well ;).

ImMojoPlays

Helper

+1 20210520_050435.jpg