• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Robot Change

skisam

Robot Change

Robots in OPLegends have kinda been bland in my opinion. You simply just upgrade them with orbs and it's just an afk simulator from there.

It could be cool if in order to level up robots you have to do a task. Kind of like how /pass works. Let's say for a level 1 robot level (this would be universal meaning it would apply to all the robots you get, meaning I could get to level 1 with any robot I get) I would have to proc Dragon Burst a certain amount of times. Once the task is complete, I have level 1 locked forever. Then, I would have to purchase the robot with orbs like you normally do for each robot.

I feel this would keep players motivated and could be a cool concept introduced in OPL. It wouldn't be too confusing for new players and pretty self explanatory.

Let me know your thoughts.

Droppinq_

Cool idea. Maybe not get rid of the current robot idea, but maybe also add those type of robots. Like robots that boost enchant procs. Maybe in the vkit?

skisam

Cool idea. Maybe not get rid of the current robot idea, but maybe also add those type of robots. Like robots that boost enchant procs. Maybe in the vkit?
    ah thats a better idea. like if you do the tasks the robots can give more orbs or even exp or have a chance to give enchant vouchers or smthing