• Click to Join
  • Denied Pvp suggestion

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Droppinq_

Ign: Droppinq_
    In game
    Pvp Changes

hello, first off I know I know oplegends Isent the best at making pvp perfect since it’s a prison server, but, get rid of the speed 5 and speed 3 from picks and vigor potions in warp pvp. It ruins the whole aspect of the speed 2 enchant and potion. Keep the vigor potions but somehow make it so where the speed 5 does not stay when you go into warp pvp. It makes it impossible to catch up to someone when they have a vigor potion but you don’t. Also with the speed 3 pickaxe, people just “mine” the blocks and they get the speed 3 enchants. Which makes running and catching up to runners much easier. Just have regular speed 2 as the max and keep bow boosting. Please

Ghosar_

Helper
    Ign: Droppinq_
    In game
    Pvp Changes

hello, first off I know I know oplegends Isent the best at making pvp perfect since it’s a prison server, but, get rid of the speed 5 and speed 3 from picks and vigor potions in warp pvp. It ruins the whole aspect of the speed 2 enchant and potion. Keep the vigor potions but somehow make it so where the speed 5 does not stay when you go into warp pvp. It makes it impossible to catch up to someone when they have a vigor potion but you don’t. Also with the speed 3 pickaxe, people just “mine” the blocks and they get the speed 3 enchants. Which makes running and catching up to runners much easier. Just have regular speed 2 as the max and keep bow boosting. Please
    +1 also PLZ add a way to team with sm1 without having him in ur gang like /trust or /friend add (name) or smth

Status
    Not open for further replies.