• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Prisons Pouches Backpack

Unflinching

okay so
    this is pretty straightforward

you know the things that can often just fill your inventory? the really common things?
    here's what I'm saying

a backpack that can hold all pouches

Upgradable through orbs

maybe have it so it needs to reach a certain threshold before the player can withdraw it
    for example
    I need to have 500 orb pouches in my backpack before I can withdraw it
    obviously, there would be balancing for extremely rare pouches
    but yes.

making it a boss drop would incentivize grinding bosses regularly
    like 5% or something
    please don't add it as an event key drop
    event keys suck.

if you have anything you can contribute to the suggestion
    drop it below

love
    unflinching

AkuroPlays

Helper
    okay so

you know the things that can often just fill your inventory? the really common things?
    here's what I'm saying

Upgradable through orbs

maybe have it so it needs to reach a certain threshold before the player can withdraw it
    for example
    but yes.

like 5% or something
    event keys suck.

drop it below

love
    unflinching
    I like this idea. +1

Tom

Manager
    okay so

here's what I'm saying

Upgradable through orbs

for example
    but yes.

like 5% or something
    event keys suck.

drop it below

love
    unflinching
    I like the idea of this however your inventory shouldn't really be getting that full, we have the beacon backpack to stop your inventory from getting full as that used to be the issue however you aren't getting stacks of pouches a minute like you would be beacons.

Unflinching

I like the idea of this however your inventory shouldn't really be getting that full, we have the beacon backpack to stop your inventory from getting full as that used to be the issue however you aren't getting stacks of pouches a minute like you would be beacons.
    the problem isn't inventories filling up
    hell, just opening them would just empty it
    no
    I'm talking about inventories being cluttered
    i just want the pick, backpacks, orb boosters and tadaa
    no more clutter that I regularly get stacks of

iJarnz

okay so

here's what I'm saying

Upgradable through orbs

for example
    but yes.

like 5% or something
    event keys suck.

drop it below

love
    unflinching
    I already suggested this in community council suggestions but they didn't think it was necessary because it only fills up your inventory every 15-30 minutes

Unflinching

I already suggested this in community council suggestions but they didn't think it was necessary because it only fills up your inventory every 15-30 minutes
    Yeah, that's frustrating. point of all of this is just to declutter and maybe even add a single reason to still do bosses.

Lupt

Administrator
    -/+ 1

As Tommankt has stated previously, we already have a beacon backpack to stop beacons from over filling your inventory. This should allow you to have enough backpack space to store the items you get from the Loot Finder enchant and the Pouch Finder enchant.
    With the idea of having something new drop directly from the boss and not from the Event Keys loot table, that is a nice suggestions.

iJarnz

-/+ 1

As Tommankt has stated previously, we already have a beacon backpack to stop beacons from over filling your inventory. This should allow you to have enough backpack space to store the items you get from the Loot Finder enchant and the Pouch Finder enchant.
    With the idea of having something new drop directly from the boss and not from the Event Keys loot table, that is a nice suggestions.
    U mined with 15k lootfinder, u know how fast it fills up your inventory. So annoying man

Unflinching

-/+ 1

Again, your saying this from the POV of moderators, as far as I know you guys don't regularly play on the server (Aren't expected to, you obviously have different roles compared to mods / helpers.)

okay
    sure
    there's a beacon backpack.
    that's ONE item that's not going to go into your inventory
    your forgetting about:

player shops (whoever had the idea of adding it to lootfinder needs to reconsider some choices)
    pet boxes
    boss eggs
    lemonite
    5+ different kinds of pouches
    keys
    different types of gem boxes...

all this is asking for
    is just an item
    to have pouches fill your inventory.
    I have max pouch finder
    as do other people
    It's annoying
    I don't want to pause to either store all of it or open all of em one by one. (also; why can't we bulk open? another QOL right there)

this isn't to say debuff pouch finder
    it's a QOL suggestion
    just because there's something else that does a similar thing doesn't mean it completely invalidates this

just like @iJarnz said, inventories fill up real quick.

Unflinching

Perhaps somehow to redeem the whole amount in your hand, with SHIFT+Right click is a good idea.

You could simply disenchant the Pouch Finder enchant, if this does annoy you this much.
    You can't be serious with this response? Pouch Finder is a useful enchant. There was no doubt as to whether it was useful or not.
    Your solution to a tedious problem that multiple players including your own helper encounter every time they play is "simply disenchant it?"

not a good take man.

Tom

Manager
    You can't be serious with this response? Pouch Finder is a useful enchant. There was no doubt as to whether it was useful or not.
    Your solution to a tedious problem that multiple players including your own helper encounter every time they play is "simply disenchant it?"

not a good take man.
    Please remember these are opinions and not necessarily factually correct.

Its my personal opinion that inventories can't fill up fast enough to the point its a major issue, they don't exactly fill up every 2-3 minutes like they used to with beacons, it probably takes a good 20 minutes to half an hour if not more to fill an inventory. Which in conclusion (in my opinion) makes the item not very useful

Unflinching

Please remember these are opinions and not necessarily factually correct.

Its my personal opinion that inventories can't fill up fast enough to the point its a major issue, they don't exactly fill up every 2-3 minutes like they used to with beacons, it probably takes a good 20 minutes to half an hour if not more to fill an inventory. Which in conclusion (in my opinion) makes the item not very useful
    Ah yes, because the average mining session is only 15 minutes 🥱

it's a hassle
    and this is a QOL suggestion
    is practicality really necessary?

Pros and Cons game

Pros:
    People able to participate in certain events much quicker because they don't need to empty their inventories (ie. koth, bosses and so on)
    Less inventory management resulting in a cleaner overall inventory
    Saved PV space (which keep in mind, is very very rare for lower ranked players)
    Less time wasted with boosters on and longer mining periods
    probably more, just can't think of it.

Cons:
    "not very useful" because it takes 20-30 minutes for it to become practical ☹️☹️

Hydrants

Manager
    Personally, I believe a new backpack ENTIRELY would be needed.

A new upgradable backpack for Beacons, Pouches, and anything else you can obtain through mining would be a great implementation.
    Just like we have backpack vouchers for beacons, we can also add that for pouches as well.

This would solve your problem along with anyone else who had a problem with the amount of pouches being put into your inventory.
    The only problem about implementing this idea would be the time frame, I don't think it can be implemented this map as an update or anything. It would most likely be added as a new feature for the following Prison Map.