• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Accepted Plot Build Event

Smhxd

So, I'm a person that likes to see things full with colour, a bit designed or just some random stuff people liked to build, but on the server there were only 5/6 people that actually had SOMETHING on their plot that could be said to 'decorate' their plot, as for the people that designed their whole plot? Only me and Dreadmaws did something and it was pretty disappointing to be honest!

It gives this bland and dead vibe to the server and i really don't like it that is why i came up with a simple solution, make a Build Competition!

As for the prices? I don't know since building a nice plot takes a decent amount of time but it shouldn't be overpowered.

I hope you get what i mean cause I am absolutely SICK of looking at these 80x80 blocks grass fields lol.

Tell me what you think about this suggestion though <3.

Tom

Manager
    So, I'm a person that likes to see things full with colour, a bit designed or just some random stuff people liked to build, but on the server there were only 5/6 people that actually had SOMETHING on their plot that could be said to 'decorate' their plot, as for the people that designed their whole plot? Only me and Dreadmaws did something and it was pretty disappointing to be honest!

It gives this bland and dead vibe to the server and i really don't like it that is why i came up with a simple solution, make a Build Competition!

As for the prices? I don't know since building a nice plot takes a decent amount of time but it shouldn't be overpowered.

I hope you get what i mean cause I am absolutely SICK of looking at these 80x80 blocks grass fields lol.

Yes YES YES +1
    We have something, don't you worry

skisam

they had community showcase and i miss it

Kieran

Manager
    Hello,

We hear you and we have listened. We have added back Community Showcase to our network. You will be able to find the current showcase for this week in this post.

- Kieran