• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Denied Pets Update (In-Game suggestion for Prison Server)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

3MontyMan

Beacon Pet would be cool, lvl 1 giving 10% chance to double beacon drops, lvl 500 giving 100% for double beacon drops and 30% triple drops. Effectively 130% double drop chance)

Gem Pet would do same thing as a beacon pet but for gems.
    Note: these can both just be changed to 10%-130% higher chance to find gems or beacons respectively, would do the same thing mathematically
    (Above Pets*)

Second, an idea for gang that would allow players within a gang to layer another player within that gang's pet. There would be a separate menu for this and each player would be able to put one pet in their designated gang pet slot (at the start), and other players will be able to select one pet from their gang to gain xp for if their pet is already maxed. The other players will be effectively equipping that pet and will not be able to use their own pets in tandem. Leveling someone else's pet WILL NOT give the pet's bonuses, so leveling someone else's pet will only get that players pet xp and nothing more. If more than one player** is leveling a pet at a time, then it will respectively divide the xp among the players (i.e. 3 players will be 1/3rd xp gain and 5 1/5th).

Optional Idea for gang pets. Each xp you gain while leveling another players pet will count towards a Pet Helper*** skill that will give rewards such as:
    - Pet Crates
    - Pet xp Tokens (claimable and will give your current pet that is equipped the amount of xp on the Token, will not work with other player's pets)
    - Pet xp Multipliers
    - Extra slots in gang pet menu to allow players to lvl more of your pets at once (maxed at 3 pets)
    - plus other regular rewards from skills such as:
    - Crate Keys
    - Orbs
    - Etc.

* This is just what I think would be optimized, you can change the leveling as you wish.
    ** If a player is leveling your pet and does not level it for 5 minutes (not set in stone time), that player will not count towards the number of players leveling that pet, as to not waste other players' xp.
    ***I can give a more detailed progression of the Pet Helper (if wanted) but am leaving the leveling up to interpretation for the owners.

Example Images
    Note: these are all examples and can be made in any way, just ideas.

2021-06-22_12.38.32.png
    Example Menu when /gangpets is used (or /gp for shortcut)
    Ruby represents "Your Pets" menu (can be changed to any item)
    Lemonite represents "Gang Pets" menu (can be changed to any item)

1624391267389.png
    Example Menu for Your Pets menu

Yellow panes in the first row mean you do not have access to that slot
    Green panes in the first row mean you have access but no pets are in it
    Red in the second row means nobody is currently leveling that pet
    Green panes in the second row show that a player is using it and number shows how many people are leveling

2021-06-22_12.32.00.png
    Example Menu for Gang Pets menu

Name Tags will display the player's name
    The pet in the bottom middle row is the pet you are currently leveling
    Green panes show that a player has that slot available but are not using it
    Yellow means that the player does not have that slot available

skisam

-1 for the beacon pet, since I feel like there would be too many pets.
    -1 for the gems pet as well, don't see it fitting in

+.5 for the new idea. it would add on another level of confusion to new players. which is what staff are trying to avoid. However, if this was more simplified it could work.

Also, this could get super unfair super fast considering the amount of solo players there are. You could counter this by adding in a pet share scroll to lootboxes, where everyone in the gang has to obtain one, or make i purchasable with a lot of orbs.

overall +0/+.5

3MontyMan

+.5 for the new idea. it would add on another level of confusion to new players. which is what staff are trying to avoid. However, if this was more simplified it could work.

Also, this could get super unfair super fast considering the amount of solo players there are. You could counter this by adding in a pet share scroll to lootboxes, where everyone in the gang has to obtain one, or make i purchasable with a lot of orbs.

overall +0/+.5
    I was thinking with the ability of other players being able to level multiple of your pets at a time, having different types of pets would be less of a problem. Also I mentioned that having multiple players leveling a pet will lower the amount of xp gained from each player, in addition pets being leveled by your gang will not be usable by you. This also gives more incentive for players to join gangs.
    I agree it can be tidied up in places and more balanced.

Last edited:

ImMojoPlays

Helper

overall +0/+.5
    ^ pretty much sums up what I want to say

AkuroPlays

Helper

overall +0/+.5
    Agree with that ^

Status
    Not open for further replies.