• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion /Pass Challenges Ideas.

Smhxd

So /Pass has quite some challenges that either have no goal, have no creativity or just require days upon days of waiting due to (Example) NameMC keys that have an 11 day waiting time, Open 128 Loot Keys etc, so I thought it might help if I leave some suggestions that require: Hardwork, dedication and a healthy playstyle.

(First 2 Weeks Challenges)
    - Mine 250.000 Raw Blocks.
    - Activate Dragon Burst 1000 Times.
    - Open (OPEN!) 6 Vote keys. (Vote keys are obtainable by linking your discord and by liking on NameMc so it won't slow a player down if they kept their vote keys)
    - Activate Starstruck 100 Times (So people need to go out of their way from their wanted roads of enchantments to complete the pass levels)
    - Deal 250 Damage to a Boss.
    - Cap a Koth (It would be great if Koths would go every hour since the rewards are kinda scuffed anyway)
    - Kill 10 Players.
    - Open 100 Prestige Keys.
    - Activate Burrow 500 Times
    - Open 500 Minekeys

(Mid- Endgame Challenges)
    - Mine 1.000.000 Raw Blocks.
    - Activate Dragon Burst 5-20.000 Times.
    - Kill 25 Players.
    - Open 250-1000 Prestige Keys. (If you aren't prepared for it you might have to prestige 50,000 times to gain so much Prestige Keys)
    - Activate Burrow 2500 Times
    - Open 3.000-5.000 Minekeys

I mainly removed the things like /vote 6 times or open a NameMC crate, open 128 Loot Keys, Open 10 Relic Keys etc. Those challenges are challenges that are out of your hands regarding how fast you can complete them which takes the competitive edge of the /pass.

As for rewards, they are currently quite good but as York said in his Post, it would be great to get a BC code that only works on a Gold Pass for next season if you complete your Gold Pass.

(P.S also fix the Robot GUI, it is extremely uncomfortable and annoying to upgrade Robts, especially since they are quite good they should have a decent GUI in my opinion)

iJarnz

I can see what u did there with the '' mine blocks '' challenges, but isn't it better to have 1.000.000 mined in the first 2 weeks ( since you mine alot more at start of the map ) and then have like 500.000 or 250.000 blocks at week 3-5.

Smhxd

I can see what u did there with the '' mine blocks '' challenges, but isn't it better to have 1.000.000 mined in the first 2 weeks ( since you mine alot more at start of the map ) and then have like 500.000 or 250.000 blocks at week 3-5.
    I see what you mean but for new players, 1.000.000 Raw blocks before you get anything might be discouraging that is why I put 250.000-500.00 Raw Blocks for the first 2 weeks. (This is just a suggestion x3)

iJarnz

I see what you mean but for new players, 1.000.000 Raw blocks before you get anything might be discouraging that is why I put 250.000-500.00 Raw Blocks for the first 2 weeks. (This is just a suggestion x3)
    Yeah u might be right on this one xD

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    So /Pass has quite some challenges that either have no goal, have no creativity or just require days upon days of waiting due to (Example) NameMC keys that have an 11 day waiting time, Open 128 Loot Keys etc, so I thought it might help if I leave some suggestions that require: Hardwork, dedication and a healthy playstyle.

(First 2 Weeks Challenges)
    - Mine 250.000 Raw Blocks.
    - Activate Dragon Burst 1000 Times.
    - Open (OPEN!) 6 Vote keys. (Vote keys are obtainable by linking your discord and by liking on NameMc so it won't slow a player down if they kept their vote keys)
    - Activate Starstruck 100 Times (So people need to go out of their way from their wanted roads of enchantments to complete the pass levels)
    - Deal 250 Damage to a Boss.
    - Cap a Koth (It would be great if Koths would go every hour since the rewards are kinda scuffed anyway)
    - Kill 10 Players.
    - Open 100 Prestige Keys.
    - Activate Burrow 500 Times
    - Open 500 Minekeys

(Mid- Endgame Challenges)
    - Mine 1.000.000 Raw Blocks.
    - Activate Dragon Burst 5-20.000 Times.
    - Kill 25 Players.
    - Open 250-1000 Prestige Keys. (If you aren't prepared for it you might have to prestige 50,000 times to gain so much Prestige Keys)
    - Activate Burrow 2500 Times
    - Open 3.000-5.000 Minekeys

I mainly removed the things like /vote 6 times or open a NameMC crate, open 128 Loot Keys, Open 10 Relic Keys etc. Those challenges are challenges that are out of your hands regarding how fast you can complete them which takes the competitive edge of the /pass.

As for rewards, they are currently quite good but as York said in his Post, it would be great to get a BC code that only works on a Gold Pass for next season if you complete your Gold Pass.

(P.S also fix the Robot GUI, it is extremely uncomfortable and annoying to upgrade Robts, especially since they are quite good they should have a decent GUI in my opinion)
    +1