• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion OPLegends Rank Survival Server

OdinGamingYT

A Survival Server where anyone with a rank above the free ones can join and play in a world where there is custom structures, items, and other things that wouldn't be in vanilla Minecraft. There would be perks for higher rank people (Neptune or above getting Sword Skins for example) but there wouldn't be any extra items given for being a higher rank, just more aesthetic effects. A Survival server would also be a good way to help increase the overall experience that a single player Minecraft player gets, as they may spend more time on the server than the typical single player world.

iJarnz

They are not going to exclude players without a rank. And they're focusing on Skyblock and Prisons

Tom

Manager
    A Survival Server where anyone with a rank above the free ones can join and play in a world where there is custom structures, items, and other things that wouldn't be in vanilla Minecraft. There would be perks for higher rank people (Neptune or above getting Sword Skins for example) but there wouldn't be any extra items given for being a higher rank, just more aesthetic effects. A Survival server would also be a good way to help increase the overall experience that a single player Minecraft player gets, as they may spend more time on the server than the typical single player world.
    as iJarnz said, if we were to make a survival server it wouldn't be for ranks only I highly doubt

AkuroPlays

Helper
    I highly doubt OPLegends would exclude normal members without a rank. They have other stuff to focus on such as Skyblock and Prisons.

Not a fan of this suggestion. -1

Sythe

-1 I like the idea of the game mode but we will most likely never have it for people who have only bought tanks.

skisam

I like this idea, but they aren't gonna exclude people.

Lupt

Administrator

I do like the idea of a survival server, but it is not for OPLegends in my opinion, as previous people have stated we are focusing more towards new and innovative features for our two current gamemodes; Skyblock and Prison. With Skyblock closing, we are focusing more than ever on Skyblock V2. A more detailed look into Skyblock V2 can be found here.