• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • OpLegends Questions

Droppinq_

IGN: Droppinq_

Question: Hello staff, While staffing on oplegends, what has been a moment you won't forget. Either something funny, or something serious.

Question 2: What is your goal as a staff member. What do you hope to achieve and bring to oplegends?

myokan

Owner
    While staffing on oplegends, what has been a moment you won't forget. Either something funny, or something serious.
    Probably the Prison Map 4 release (Christmas map). That was really the first reset that had a truly huge launch, and it was crazy to see so many players joining the day after Christmas. Made my year.

What is your goal as a staff member. What do you hope to achieve and bring to oplegends?
    My goal as a part of the management team is to make the most fun experiences possible for players. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sythe

IGN: Sythe9

1. One of my top moments as staff on OpLegends have been the community charity event. I really liked the event as it was very fun and supported a good cause at the end of the day.
    2. My goal as apart of the staff team is to continue and support the growth of the OpLegends network and help/assist anyone that may need help during their time on the network.

Droppinq_

Probably the Prison Map 4 release (Christmas map). That was really the first reset that had a truly huge launch, and it was crazy to see so many players joining the day after Christmas. Made my year.

My goal as a part of the management team is to make the most fun experiences possible for players. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Keep it up.

Zarinaw

Question: Hello staff, While staffing on oplegends, what has been a moment you won't forget. Either something funny, or something serious.

Question 2: What is your goal as a staff member. What do you hope to achieve and bring to oplegends?
    Hello !

Question 1: Being staff in general on oplegends has been a dream come true, its something I will never forget.

Question 2: My goal as a staff member is to support players, enjoy all the times I have with people on the server and making the most of all of it.

~ Zarinaw

Droppinq_

Hello !

Question 1: Being staff in general on oplegends has been a dream come true, its something I will never forget.

Question 2: My goal as a staff member is to support players, enjoy all the times I have with people on the server and making the most of all of it.

~ Zarinaw
    Nice nice

Kieran

Manager

I've just started so I won't be able to tell you much. When I started, its the enthusiasm and the ambition of every staff member and getting to communicate with you guys as well. Getting to know your suggestions, opinions and what we should change for the server. I listen to every idea.

Firstly, it's the community and players that make this server unique and special over others. I mean, you are already starting to see my goals and achievements for this server. Creating the forums and adding this is a great place for communication and to start to work together as a team and community. Unfortunately this did mean that we had to say goodbye to the community council, but this should be for the better. Its great to see you guys talking and sharing ideas.

| Kieran

Droppinq_

I've just started so I won't be able to tell you much. When I started, its the enthusiasm and the ambition of every staff member and getting to communicate with you guys as well. Getting to know your suggestions, opinions and what we should change for the server. I listen to every idea.

Firstly, it's the community and players that make this server unique and special over others. I mean, you are already starting to see my goals and achievements for this server. Creating the forums and adding this is a great place for communication and to start to work together as a team and community. Unfortunately this did mean that we had to say goodbye to the community council, but this should be for the better. Its great to see you guys talking and sharing ideas.

| Kieran
    The community council will be missed 🥲

Tom

Manager
    - Honestly, I'm not really sure, theres a bunch of funny jokes and moments each day with the staff team, defo making fun of zlurpy and feeding his dogs If I had to choose one moment

- Well currently as you know events are down but when we add them back I hope to make them a lot better than they were before, more organised, fair and fun for players

Zlurpy

Administrator

The moment I got demoted back in map 2 then re-promoted an hour later.

My goal Is to help the server do better. I also like to just be able to help people and do tickets and stuff.

Tom

Manager
    The moment I got demoted back in map 2 then re-promoted an hour later.

My goal Is to help the server do better. I also like to just be able to help people and do tickets and stuff.
    LOL I remember doing that