• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Not fair lol

Smhxd

100m+ ? My Dragon Burst gives me 9.6m if i disenchant it, that alone is already close to 100m let alone the other enchants, i prob spent 200m on my pick ;-; Big sad.

The balancing in this is just ruining the higher players at this point and it makes me kinda sad but gotta eat it i guess..... ;-;

myokan

Owner
    global boosters dont do anything, most people who are OP and this actually effects have enough boosters to last the hole time they mine multiple hours of global boosters wouldnt compare to how many orbs they lost
    Boosters stack, so they absolutely do something significant.

As far as the concept of orbs being lost goes, the effect is minimal because you are still far along the line of progress in a way that new players are not. Buffs help everyone and I am surprised to hear that people think they are being hurt by them when in reality it is actually helping them.

Boosters stack, so they absolutely do something significant.

As far as the concept of orbs being lost goes, the effect is minimal because you are still far along the line of progress in a way that new players are not. Buffs help everyone and I am surprised to hear that people think they are being hurt by them when in reality it is actually helping them.
    Early game is most important its 1/4th - 35% kinda big difference imo