• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Monthly Key / Rank Vouchers

skisam

Monthly Key / Rank Vouchers

It could be cool if OPLegends Prisons had rank and Monthly key vouchers. I feel with ranks being vouchers, it could open up a good side to eco we haven't seen before. Rather than buying it for someone on the store, it would be so much easier when doing a BC trade because everything is there for you. This change could also combat locked Tebex accounts, which would result in less Discord server tickets made about payment issues.

Edit: Rank vouchers would be Demigod or Ares and up.

It could also be cool if OPLegends had Monthly key vouchers/physical keys. It would also open another side of eco, but the main reason is gangs. Ever since pet scrolls have been extremely hard to obtain, a good strategy could be that you give the vouchers to a team member for pets. This could come with some complications but I overall think that this could be a good idea.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Lupt

Administrator

For rank vouchers, it wouldn't be a good idea. As the ranks you win out of the crates are seasonal and will cause more confusion when the ranks are reset.
    For physical monthly, you touched on giving the crate to a single gang member to open for pet scrolls. You can just open up the virtual monthly crate and give the pet scrolls over to other players, as the pet scrolls are no bound to your player. Same with any rewards in the monthly crate, for armor you just need to use a Wash Gem Scroll to change the ownership of the armor set.

skisam

For rank vouchers, it wouldn't be a good idea. As the ranks you win out of the crates are seasonal and will cause more confusion when the ranks are reset.
    For physical monthly, you touched on giving the crate to a single gang member to open for pet scrolls. You can just open up the virtual monthly crate and give the pet scrolls over to other players, as the pet scrolls are no bound to your player. Same with any rewards in the monthly crate, for armor you just need to use a Wash Gem Scroll to change the ownership of the armor set.
    I forgot to mention pet boxes, not scrolls. Since pet boxes are owner bound.

Lupt

Administrator
    I forgot to mention pet boxes, not scrolls. Since pet boxes are owner bound.
    Then you can open these pet boxes and gain pets, ascend them until about Unique/Unique+ then hand them over to your gang members, along with a pet scroll.
    (Yes I know this is a pain)

Zlurpy

Administrator
    So for ranks I personally don’t like this idea, the reason for this is because if a dupe were ever to happen what would be the first thing people would turn to? Crate Key/Rank Vouchers. Not just that but seasonal ranks would be reset and this could cause confusion if a person buys a rank off you in game not knowing they get reset.

The crate vouchers idea could be cool but it would kinda make owner bound things useless considering you could just give the keys to ppl to open and they could get the stuff like pet boxes.

AkuroPlays

Helper
    I'm more lending on the negative side. But for this, I'm going to give it a neutral (0), and here are my reasons.

Physical Rank Vouchers / Monthly Crates:
    Pros:
    - Making the economy more smoother, people can trade other items for ranks.
    - You don't lose the rank unlike right now where it is automatically applied under your name.
    Cons:
    - If there was a dupe to happen, the first thing people would do is to abuse it as much as possible, making management team having to whitelist the server / roll back.
    - There would be a lot of confusion whether or not the rank is permanent or seasonal.

Crate Vouchers:
    The crate vouchers idea like Zlurpy said would be nice, but then it would make the ownership bound useless as you could just give the keys to people to open and then they could get pet boxes under their name.

Sythe

+0 I am going to give this suggestion a neutral since I don't like the idea for people being able to have voucher for ranks because it will confusing with the voucher not being permanent since they would likely be obtained by crates, but I do like the idea of crate keys for monthly crates.

Alsdair

Why not just give vouchers for ranks, when people win them that either currently have a higher rank or are the same rank. That way their reward doesn't feel empty when they win those. And can do what they please with them for the season.

skisam

Why not just give vouchers for ranks, when people win them that either currently have a higher rank or are the same rank. That way their reward doesn't feel empty when they win those. And can do what they please with them for the season.
    I like the idea :)

Tom

Manager
    Monthly Key / Rank Vouchers

It could be cool if OPLegends Prisons had rank and Monthly key vouchers. I feel with ranks being vouchers, it could open up a good side to eco we haven't seen before. Rather than buying it for someone on the store, it would be so much easier when doing a BC trade because everything is there for you. This change could also combat locked Tebex accounts, which would result in less Discord server tickets made about payment issues.

Edit: Rank vouchers would be Demigod or Ares and up.

It could also be cool if OPLegends had Monthly key vouchers/physical keys. It would also open another side of eco, but the main reason is gangs. Ever since pet scrolls have been extremely hard to obtain, a good strategy could be that you give the vouchers to a team member for pets. This could come with some complications but I overall think that this could be a good idea.

Let me know your thoughts :)

Personally I don't like the idea, mainly because we would be making a new economy out of rank/mcrate vouchers and I don't like that personally.