• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Manager

iJarnz

And I'm being completely serious, it would take you over a year to work your way up to manager like it did for me
    Funny. In only 3-4 months u could get Admin rank. I don't think u need to play 8-9 more months to get Manager. If u get Admin in such a short period it's sure that they want you as a Manager in the near future.

Tom

Manager
    Funny. In only 3-4 months u could get Admin rank. I don't think u need to play 8-9 more months to get Manager. If u get Admin in such a short period it's sure that they want you as a Manager in the near future.
    it took me a year to get manager, and we would only hire a manager if we needed one for a specific reason

iJarnz

it took me a year to get manager, and we would only hire a manager if we needed one for a specific reason
    And it took Lupt 4 months to get Admin. What's the reason they hired u? Events? which takes 15 minutes a day ( if it's a parkour event). Key all is done in 5 seconds

Zlurpy

Administrator
    And it took Lupt 4 months to get Admin. What's the reason they hired u? Events? which takes 15 minutes a day ( if it's a parkour event). Key all is done in 5 seconds
    Iā€™ve been admin for almost 6 months and got it after 5 months šŸ˜‚ so I mean itā€™ll prolly take a year+