• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Feedback Making the Economy more OP

income

Owner
    As you all know I haven't been active on the main server, and this is because I'm working on our "One Year Celebration" I have a few suggestions/feedback and I would love to hear your opinion on some of them!

- Orbs Crate so you will now get Mine Keys, Orbs Crate from mining. I think this is a good idea because towards the end of the season's Robots become ridiculous OP, and most players are rushing to get as many robots as possible with this Mining will be the best way of getting Orbs!

- Changing Loot Finder back to Loot Keys we would of course nerf a lot of the items within the Loot Keys to really make the economy really flow, but I keep hearing "BRING BACK MAP 4" and this is one of those things that people really enjoyed!

- Booster Packages this will be a replacement for Runes so you will get a set booster for 5 minutes and then two other boosters for enchants every time you open the Booster Packages

- Making PlayerShops with low capacity and all the high capacities will only be purchasable through the store or the Prestige Shop.

These are little changes that I want to ask the community about to make the next map of OPLegends the greatest map ever! Can't believe it's been a year almost..........trust me when I say this what we have coming is going to shake the prison community <3

income

Owner
    I dont know about the booster one instead of runes but i like the rest, Hi income
    The Booster Packages will make more sense as Boosters are super easy to get so the value of them is really nothing! This will make Boosters more valuable and allow us to add a new type of Booster each week!

Droppinq_

The orb crate would have to be really good because robots will always be alpha. They are so easy to get and you get to many to quick from crates. The orb crate would have to give enough to somewhat match people’s robot collection.

I think you should just get rid of any key enchants. Keys are so easy to get and gets people so many robots so fast and to many other boosters.

I like the booster idea. Sounds more simple than the runes.

Playershops, yes make those things rare and actually worth something.

Goodluck on the changes. Cant wait to play!

income

Owner
    The orb crate would have to be really good because robots will always be alpha. They are so easy to get and you get to many to quick from crates. The orb crate would have to give enough to somewhat match people’s robot collection.

I think you should just get rid of any key enchants. Keys are so easy to get and gets people so many robots so fast and to many other boosters.

I like the booster idea. Sounds more simple than the runes.

Playershops, yes make those things rare and actually worth something.

Goodluck on the changes. Cant wait to play!
    I would be changing all the chances for Robots and making them more valuable as well, but as of right now we would need to fill that orbs void so the key would substitute for that!

Zlurpy

Former Admin
    Orbs crates Would need to be buffed throughout the season I feel, maybe weekly to make them fit and not be insanely op right off the start.

Changing loot finder back could be a good idea however I think if this happened then for key all’s it should be more relics and things and not loots and same with vote parties because if you can just get a ton of loot keys then it would make most of the other ways of getting them useless. (Making it loot keys could also give a ton of players ranks so for this I think they would need to be reset at the end of every map) but I do think old loot finder would be good to add back because players like an OP economy.

Booster packages are kinda confusing to me so maybe you could expand more on those, but from what I’m getting is you have a set on with boosters and you can activate that set booster for a certain about of time or something?

With changing player shops to be like this you should limit the amount each player can place so maybe a total of 5 player shops so players can’t just have a ton of 1k player shops making the bigger ones kinda useless.

Droppinq_

Orbs crates Would need to be buffed throughout the season I feel, maybe weekly to make them fit and not be insanely op right off the start.

Changing loot finder back could be a good idea however I think if this happened then for key all’s it should be more relics and things and not loots and same with vote parties because if you can just get a ton of loot keys then it would make most of the other ways of getting them useless. (Making it loot keys could also give a ton of players ranks so for this I think they would need to be reset at the end of every map) but I do think old loot finder would be good to add back because players like an OP economy.

Booster packages are kinda confusing to me so maybe you could expand more on those, but from what I’m getting is you have a set on with boosters and you can activate that set booster for a certain about of time or something?

With changing player shops to be like this you should limit the amount each player can place so maybe a total of 5 player ships so players can’t just have a ton to 1k player shops making the bigger ones kinda useless.
    The 5 player shop idea is cool. So people can’t just have a plot full for their shops. And the changing of the orb crates every week would be very crucial too

income

Owner

With changing player shops to be like this you should limit the amount each player can place so maybe a total of 5 player ships so players can’t just have a ton to 1k player shops making the bigger ones kinda useless.
    Orbs Crates would be adjusted to the eco each week, and as far as the Booster Packages

You would get a Ender Chest that says like Booster Package when you right-click it would do fireworks, and you would receive let's say a Money Booster for 5 minutes and then "Faihnn's Dragon Slayer" which gives you a boost on Dragon Burst Procs for 5 minutes, and you would also recieve let's say "P0wer0wner Key Lock" which gives you a boost of how many Loot Keys you find in a 5 minute period.

Zlurpy

Former Admin
    Orbs Crates would be adjusted to the eco each week, and as far as the Booster Packages

You would get a Ender Chest that says like Booster Package when you right-click it would do fireworks, and you would receive let's say a Money Booster for 5 minutes and then "Faihnn's Dragon Slayer" which gives you a boost on Dragon Burst Procs for 5 minutes, and you would also recieve let's say "P0wer0wner Key Lock" which gives you a boost of how many Loot Keys you find in a 5 minute period.
    I like that idea, this gives a lot of room for adding new boosters and things like that.

OdinGamingYT

As you all know I haven't been active on the main server, and this is because I'm working on our "One Year Celebration" I have a few suggestions/feedback and I would love to hear your opinion on some of them!

- Orbs Crate so you will now get Mine Keys, Orbs Crate from mining. I think this is a good idea because towards the end of the season's Robots become ridiculous OP, and most players are rushing to get as many robots as possible with this Mining will be the best way of getting Orbs!

- Changing Loot Finder back to Loot Keys we would of course nerf a lot of the items within the Loot Keys to really make the economy really flow, but I keep hearing "BRING BACK MAP 4" and this is one of those things that people really enjoyed!

- Booster Packages this will be a replacement for Runes so you will get a set booster for 5 minutes and then two other boosters for enchants every time you open the Booster Packages

- Making PlayerShops with low capacity and all the high capacities will only be purchasable through the store or the Prestige Shop.

These are little changes that I want to ask the community about to make the next map of OPLegends the greatest map ever! Can't believe it's been a year almost..........trust me when I say this what we have coming is going to shake the prison community <3
    The booster one is iffy, but the rest would be awesome! Would be great to see the orb crates and loot finder buff especially.

Alsdair

1-Not sure why we need more orbs in crates, think there's enough of that. If you want to solve the robot crisis, maybe make robots more gang related, so they work as a passive orb generation for the gang and not one just person, idk just a thought.
    2-Loot-finder currently gives you loot-keys, didn't play map 4 so not sure what you mean.
    3-So no more sellboost, xpboost, orbsboost or crate boost for armor? Then make a way to get exp, as it's stupidly slow without some kind of boost. Hope there is some kind of exp booster in the making.
    4-Just fix playershops so they don't break after a week. The stack sell/buy option seems always break. Feel like most the of higher capacity shops never get used anyways, so not sure why you would even keep them.

ImMojoPlays

Helper

Can't wait to get on!

MythicName

Helper

I like the orbs crate idea a lot, personally I don't really earn much orbs as I don't have robots...
    Definitely a good addition for the people.