• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Lemon

Lemon

Manager
    Hello! Probably should've done this a while ago but...
    • Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called. I am Lemon... TheWetLemon... You can call me Junior or Lemon either one!
    • What is your favourite game mode on OPLegends? The Parkour in the hubs is the best game mode!
    • What music do you listen to? 6IX9INE, Juice Wrld, Pop Smoke, Polo G and Rockstar Von.
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself I really enjoy learning new things and am constantly seeking out new learning opportunities.
    • What makes you unique? I genuinely enjoy tuna and sweetcorn pizza sober and drunk (No hate please)
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: If you know you know đź‘€

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Hello! Probably should've done this a while ago but...
    • Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called. I am Lemon... TheWetLemon... You can call me Junior or Lemon either one!
    • What is your favourite game mode on OPLegends? The Parkour in the hubs is the best game mode!
    • What music do you listen to? 6IX9INE, Juice Wrld, Pop Smoke, Polo G and Rockstar Von.
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself I really enjoy learning new things and am constantly seeking out new learning opportunities.
    • What makes you unique? I genuinely enjoy tuna and sweetcorn pizza sober and drunk (No hate please)
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: If you know you know đź‘€
    TUNA AND SWEETCORN ON PIZZZA??????