• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Is Voting Worth it (Surveyed)

skisam

Is Voting Worth it (Surveyed)
    =============================================

-=- Is Voting Worth it? -=-

Voting is on 99% of servers, but it comes down to how players interpret the rewards, since that's the motivation of voting on a server. I wanted to find out if OPLegends players think that voting is actually worth it.

I asked 20 random players and staff to see for myself.

meta-chart (1).png

More than 50% of users thought that it wasn't worth it to vote. But why?

Players said that it's simply "not worth it" however, some said they don't vote due to the rewards and asked for a buff. Some users went on to say that they would like an EXP increase, more vote keys per vote, and told me personally to "wait for pass challenges" which is a valuable reason.

=

Almost all users that said it was worth it is because of fly. This got me interested because that was the only reason. I can only assume that they:

a: don't like the other rewards being given
    b: simply didn't mention the others
    c: their current ranks. (Ares and below can't fly.)

The other couple that didn't mention fly either told me they voted strictly for /pass or a higher chance of a rank upgrade in the key itself.

=

My thoughts?

As the season progresses, I feel the voting rewards should get a buff. This includes a buff on rewards in the vote keys specifically and a buff on /vote . This would be a good initiative to vote while helping the server get up on the lists websites.
    To be specific: 50k EXP/vote, 2 vote keys/vote, and 1.5 hours of fly/vote. These are just my ideas.

A good combat to this is also voting milestones! Read it here >>>>>> Voting Milestones.

Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:

Kieran

Manager
    Hello,

I noticed this as I was looking at the stats and the information for previous months regarding voting. So what I have added is a Vote Top Reward System. If you have a browse of the voting links. You will notice that every month the top 3 voters will receive the following:

First Place: $50 BuyCraft Voucher
    Second Place: $25 BuyCraft Voucher
    Third Place: $5 BuyCraft Voucher.

This will be starting from June.

Link to the thread can be found:

| Kieran

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Is Voting Worth it (Surveyed)
    =============================================

-=- Is Voting Worth it? -=-

Voting is on 99% of servers, but it comes down to how players interpret the rewards, since that's the motivation of voting on a server. I wanted to find out if OPLegends players think that voting is actually worth it.

I asked 20 random players and staff to see for myself.

View attachment 168

More than 50% of users thought that it wasn't worth it to vote. But why?

Players said that it's simply "not worth it" however, some said they don't vote due to the rewards and asked for a buff. Some users went on to say that they would like an EXP increase, more vote keys per vote, and told me personally to "wait for pass challenges" which is a valuable reason.

=

Almost all users that said it was worth it is because of fly. This got me interested because that was the only reason. I can only assume that they:

a: don't like the other rewards being given
    b: simply didn't mention the others
    c: their current ranks. (Ares and below can't fly.)

The other couple that didn't mention fly either told me they voted strictly for /pass or a higher chance of a rank upgrade in the key itself.

=

My thoughts?

As the season progresses, I feel the voting rewards should get a buff. This includes a buff on rewards in the vote keys specifically and a buff on /vote . This would be a good initiative to vote while helping the server get up on the lists websites.
    To be specific: 50k EXP/vote, 2 vote keys/vote, and 1.5 hours of fly/vote. These are just my ideas.

A good combat to this is also voting milestones! Read it here >>>>>> Voting Milestones.

Let me know what you think :)
    The reason people aren't voting is, they are saving it for when they need /fly and forgetting, or they don't need it because keys are not op, a good idea is vote top.

EDIT: I just saw Kierans post

Kieran

Manager
    Voting is meh Maybe some type of system where its 50% chance for better key 10% chance for even better and 1% for even better So you have a chance at getting a decently op key

So do people not enjoy participating for a chance to get Buycraft Vouchers? Ideally voting is basic items such as the limited fly time. What we could look into is adding a 10% chance for a Loot or the next key. We could even add a Monthly or Partner with 0.5% chance. Would that make it much more worthy to participate?

- Kieran

So do people not enjoy participating for a chance to get Buycraft Vouchers? Ideally voting is basic items such as the limited fly time. What we could look into is adding a 10% chance for a Loot or the next key. We could even add a Monthly or Partner with 0.5% chance. Would that make it much more worthy to participate?

- Kieran
    Imo yes +1