• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Improving Ozone

skisam

Improving Ozone

We all know that /warp ozone is a mess and nobody uses it except for the showers. Ozone was a good improvement, but lacked motivation to players with the high exchange rates and the ranked armor too weak to handle the mobs. I have some improvements that could combat this.

Nerf Mobs

Ozone is tough especially when the mobs are powerful to 3 shot you in armor that goes all the way to Apollo. Nerfed mobs could help mining a little easier and bring more players to it in general.

Adding new drops / New enchant

The Ozone is kinda boring just to mine for high exchange rates, but it could be cool if the ore had a chance to drop keys, or random enchant vouchers. Random enchant vouchers would add a random x amount of a random enchant onto a voucher. Ex. I could get a +5 Loot Finder voucher, from there I can right click it onto my pickaxe or setup a shop where I could buy them. Not only does it setup a new economy, but also motivates players from either side of the spectrum, early or late game. Since enchants get very expensive late game, +5 (example) could be a blessing. You could either get these keys and vouchers from:

a) a enchant on a pickaxe called Treasured Ozone where the drop chance for the keys and vouchers increased as it's upgraded.

b) have it be accessible for everyone.

c) make a armor for it in a lootbox.

Let me know what you think :)

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Improving Ozone

We all know that /warp ozone is a mess and nobody uses it except for the showers. Ozone was a good improvement, but lacked motivation to players with the high exchange rates and the ranked armor too weak to handle the mobs. I have some improvements that could combat this.

Nerf Mobs

Ozone is tough especially when the mobs are powerful to 3 shot you in armor that goes all the way to Apollo. Nerfed mobs could help mining a little easier and bring more players to it in general.

Adding new drops / New enchant

The Ozone is kinda boring just to mine for high exchange rates, but it could be cool if the ore had a chance to drop keys, or random enchant vouchers. Random enchant vouchers would add a random x amount of a random enchant onto a voucher. Ex. I could get a +5 Loot Finder voucher, from there I can right click it onto my pickaxe or setup a shop where I could buy them. Not only does it setup a new economy, but also motivates players from either side of the spectrum, early or late game. Since enchants get very expensive late game, +5 (example) could be a blessing. You could either get these keys and vouchers from:

a) a enchant on a pickaxe called Treasured Ozone where the drop chance for the keys and vouchers increased as it's upgraded.

b) have it be accessible for everyone.

c) make a armor for it in a lootbox.

Let me know what you think :)
    +1, your suggestions always bring a better and more elegant way to play OPLegends