• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Hydration Man

Hydrants

Manager
    • Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called: IGN is Hydrants.
    • What is your favourite game-mode on OPLegends? Skyblock, especially that 1.16 Skyblock.
    • What music do you listen to? Do you have a favourite artist? Rap and R&B. Favourite artist would be A boogie, Polo G, Giveon, and Brent Faiyaz.
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself: I'm 18, I'm currently a YouTuber with 4k+ Subs, along with aspiring Twitch Streamer (going to start again soon).
    • What makes you unique? Everything, I'm my own person. Nobody else is like me, I'm just better.
    • Do you have any talents? I'm into graphic design along with motion design. I'm attempting to learn pixel art but that'll be a struggle. I'm goated and sweaty in COD, I play Valorant, Bedwars god right here too..yall can't kill me.
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: Boxing, I've been boxing for around 6-7 years.

Kieran

Manager
    • Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called: IGN is Hydrants.
    • What is your favourite game-mode on OPLegends? Skyblock, especially that 1.16 Skyblock.
    • What music do you listen to? Do you have a favourite artist? Rap and R&B. Favourite artist would be A boogie, Polo G, Giveon, and Brent Faiyaz.
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself: I'm 18, I'm currently a YouTuber with 4k+ Subs, along with aspiring Twitch Streamer (going to start again soon).
    • What makes you unique? Everything, I'm my own person. Nobody else is like me, I'm just better.
    • Do you have any talents? I'm into graphic design along with motion design. I'm attempting to learn pixel art but that'll be a struggle. I'm goated and sweaty in COD, I play Valorant, Bedwars god right here too..yall can't kill me.
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: Boxing, I've been boxing for around 6-7 years.

Welcome!

You will be famous soon with 400k subscribers. I'm looking forward to your content and streams I will definitely be watching. Now Now, not sure if you are as goated as you say you are at COD. We shall have to see about that one ;)

| Kieran

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Let's spar for ur youtube Channel