• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • -=- How To Get Started on OPLegends (Prisons) (Map 6) -=-

skisam

How to get started on OPLegends! (5/14/21)

Whether you're a new player starting or even a media or partner and have no idea where to begin on OPLegends, you've come to the right place. Here is some info on how to improve your overall starting experience and some tips.

Since OPLegends is always changing with new features, I'll give the best advice on Map 6 of Prisons.

Enchants

What's prisons without enchants? Enchants on OPLegends are the most important quality on this server. There are many enchants and it can be overwhelming to see all of them. These are in NO order and these are in my opinion after playing multiple seasons.

Some enchants you want to look into and I RECOMMEND:✅

> Dragon Burst
    (This will mind a horizontal layer in the mine, which stacks with orbs, money and pets!)

> Efficiency
    (Only get 100 or so levels on this, as this will insta-break everything while flying. You won't need to upgrade this for the whole season.)

> Fortune
    (This will multiply the each block you mine. This will be good in the long run to buy beacons if you want to play competitively, or just good overall to buy other useful items.)

> Speed
    (Good to have to mine more blocks overtime.)

> Loot Finder
    (This is an extremely expensive enchant to upgrade to max, but It's worth it when it is. I recommend this enchant when you have a good robot count and a good orbs pet.)

> Starstruck

(This enchant is basically an add-on to Dragon Burst. I recommended this for more money and orbs.)

> Orb Greed
    (Orb Greed is very good and stacks up with the orb pet. This enchant is good for all points of the season in my opinion.)

------------------------

Some enchants you want to be aware of and I'm EH about: ⚠️

> Greed
    (I feel greed is good to have at a mid-game standpoint, however, I don't think it's a needed enchant.)

> Lucky
    (This enchant is good to have on the side, but in my personal experience, I haven't seen a big increase in obtaining mine keys from it.)

> Superbreaker
    (This enchant is good to have early game, due to so many blocks breaking at a time. I feel this enchant can get annoying and it
    doesn't do justice late-game, since most people don't fly while having max dragon burst.

> Pouch Finder
    (Again, this enchant is good to have early game due to it being cheap and getting useful pouches, but when it comes to mid-game and late-game this enchant gets taken over by Lootfinder enchant.)

> Frenzy
    (I feel Frenzy is good to have if you mine non-stop. The frenzy boost only lasts for 7 seconds if you stop mining. Get this enchant if you're dedicated.)

>
    Boost
    (Not a lot of people get this enchant because of pets and other enchants "overpower" this but it can be good early game to get more sell boost)

------------------------

Some enchants you should avoid and SHOULDN'T get: ❌

> Haste
    (This enchant isn't needed due to the efficiency.)

> EXP Boost
    (This enchant isin't needed because you get a lot more EXP through crates. Don't get this enchant and save yourself some orbs.)

> Lucky Boost Enchant
    (You can spend your orbs on more beneficial enchants than this one. This enchant doesn't really boost the amount of lucky blocks you get and it costs a lot.)

Crates

Crates are also a big thing on OPLegends. If you have extra money you can spent on the store (OPLegends Store) I recommend purchasing a monthly crate on a reset for a good boost with a lot of potential rewards.

Minekeys are obtainable though mining and buying them from other players. Minekeys are good early game, but the rewards don't stand up high enough for mid to late game in my opinion.

Loot keys and Relic keys are obtainable through the enchant Loot Finder, voteparty rewards, and Key All events from Staff members. These keys are good to open at any point in the game,

NameMC keys are good at the very start, but they aren't worth at any other part of the game due to it's insanely long cooldown and a 1 reward basis.

Partner keys aren't as popular as they used to be mainly because of rewards but if you want to get a ok boost, then buy them.

Finally, Event keys and Prestige keys are both okay in scenarios. I look at these keys as a good add-on to objectives. The rewards aren't the best but overall the key is decent.

Gem Armor

Gem armor
    is a new addition this season which adds in boosts with can be purchased based on the level of your pickaxe. Armor is obtainable through purchasable crates and minekeys. Gem armor has different rarity's. Each rarity has an extra "addon" for more runes to be applied onto it. When you get a high enough level on your pickaxe you can use those gems to apply to your armor or ascend the runes to make them have a greater boost. This feature is a great substitute to how it was before. Just note if you're looking for motivation, just know the max sell boost you can have wit the best armor is 140%.

Pets

Pets
    have been in OPLegends prisons for a long time. Pets are obtainable through pet boxes which only you can open. Pet boxes can be found in crate keys and a rare drop in Pouch Finder. With the pets you have in your inventory you can pet ascend using /pet ascend and it will show you what you can ascend. If you want to share your pet with your friend you will have to obtain a Pet Scroll which takes the owner off of a pet and gives it to the new owner.

I don't recommend using a EXP pet.

Tips

When reaching 5k dragon burst. I would turn off fly at that point because it can get annoying to have to fly down everytime.

A Private Mine is your best friend. If you have spare money I highly recommend it. There's upgrades on it too.

Not many people do this but if you want good orbs for start of the season, then disenchant some pickaxes for orbs! a Member pickaxe gives around 33,000 orbs per pickaxe.

Outro

That's a lot of reading.
    Let me know how I did and if I missed anything. I will add it.
    I'm planning on doing this every season to help out. thanks for reading.

I can also take suggestions for more threads and other questions you have. ;)

Thanks to IJarnz for some clarification.

Edit: Messed up the title it was supposed to be map 6

Last edited:

Kieran

Manager
    Amazing !

Love this post so much.
    Thank you for taking the time to teach our players the basics of Prison on OPLegends.Your thread has now been pinned to the top of General Discussions

| Kieran

Tom

Manager

Whether you're a new player starting or even a media or partner and have no idea where to begin on OPLegends, you've come to the right place. Here is some info on how to improve your overall starting experience and some tips.

Since OPLegends is always changing with new features, I'll give the best advice on Map 6 of Prisons.

Enchants

What's prisons without enchants? Enchants on OPLegends are the most important quality on this server. There are many enchants and it can be overwhelming to see all of them. These are in NO order and these are in my opinion after playing multiple seasons.

> Dragon Burst
    (This will mind a horizontal layer in the mine, which stacks with orbs, money and pets!)

> Efficiency
    (Only get 100 or so levels on this, as this will insta-break everything while flying. You won't need to upgrade this for the whole season.)

> Fortune
    (This will multiply the each block you mine. This will be good in the long run to buy beacons if you want to play competitively, or just good overall to buy other useful items.)

> Speed

> Loot Finder
    (This is an extremely expensive enchant to upgrade to max, but It's worth it when it is. I recommend this enchant when you have a good robot count and a good orbs pet.)

> Starstruck

(This enchant is basically an add-on to Dragon Burst. I recommended this for more money and orbs.)

> Orb Greed
    (Orb Greed is very good and stacks up with the orb pet. This enchant is good for all points of the season in my opinion.)

------------------------

> Greed
    (I feel greed is good to have at a mid-game standpoint, however, I don't think it's a needed enchant.)

> Lucky
    (This enchant is good to have on the side, but in my personal experience, I haven't seen a big increase in obtaining mine keys from it.)

> Superbreaker
    (This enchant is good to have early game, due to so many blocks breaking at a time. I feel this enchant can get annoying and it
    doesn't do justice late-game, since most people don't fly while having max dragon burst.

> Pouch Finder
    (Again, this enchant is good to have early game due to it being cheap and getting useful pouches, but when it comes to mid-game and late-game this enchant gets taken over by Lootfinder enchant.)

> Frenzy
    (I feel Frenzy is good to have if you mine non-stop. The frenzy boost only lasts for 7 seconds if you stop mining. Get this enchant if you're dedicated.)

>
    Boost
    (Not a lot of people get this enchant because of pets and other enchants "overpower" this but it can be good early game to get more sell boost)

------------------------

> Haste

> EXP Boost
    (This enchant isin't needed because you get a lot more EXP through crates. Don't get this enchant and save yourself some orbs.)

> Lucky Boost Enchant
    (You can spend your orbs on more beneficial enchants than this one. This enchant doesn't really boost the amount of lucky blocks you get and it costs a lot.)

Crates

Crates are also a big thing on OPLegends. If you have extra money you can spent on the store (OPLegends Store) I recommend purchasing a monthly crate on a reset for a good boost with a lot of potential rewards.

Minekeys are obtainable though mining and buying them from other players. Minekeys are good early game, but the rewards don't stand up high enough for mid to late game in my opinion.

Loot keys and Relic keys are obtainable through the enchant Loot Finder, voteparty rewards, and Key All events from Staff members. These keys are good to open at any point in the game,

NameMC keys are good at the very start, but they aren't worth at any other part of the game due to it's insanely long cooldown and a 1 reward basis.

Partner keys aren't as popular as they used to be mainly because of rewards but if you want to get a ok boost, then buy them.

Finally, Event keys and Prestige keys are both okay in scenarios. I look at these keys as a good add-on to objectives. The rewards aren't the best but overall the key is decent.

Gem Armor

Gem armor
    is a new addition this season which adds in boosts with can be purchased based on the level of your pickaxe. Armor is obtainable through purchasable crates and minekeys. Gem armor has different rarity's. Each rarity has an extra "addon" for more runes to be applied onto it. When you get a high enough level on your pickaxe you can use those gems to apply to your armor or ascend the runes to make them have a greater boost. This feature is a great substitute to how it was before. Just note if you're looking for motivation, just know the max sell boost you can have wit the best armor is 140%.

Pets

Pets
    have been in OPLegends prisons for a long time. Pets are obtainable through pet boxes which only you can open. Pet boxes can be found in crate keys and a rare drop in Pouch Finder. With the pets you have in your inventory you can pet ascend using /pet ascend and it will show you what you can ascend. If you want to share your pet with your friend you will have to obtain a Pet Scroll which takes the owner off of a pet and gives it to the new owner.

Tips

When reaching 5k dragon burst. I would turn off fly at that point because it can get annoying to have to fly down everytime.

A Private Mine is your best friend. If you have spare money I highly recommend it. There's upgrades on it too.

Not many people do this but if you want good orbs for start of the season, then disenchant some pickaxes for orbs! a Member pickaxe gives around 33,000 orbs per pickaxe.

Outro

That's a lot of reading.

to be honest, this is really good, I wasn't sure you were capable of such a post

Sam

Enchants

> Dragon Burst

> Efficiency

> Fortune

> Speed

> Loot Finder

> Starstruck

> Orb Greed

------------------------

> Greed

> Lucky

> Superbreaker

> Pouch Finder

> Frenzy

>
    Boost

------------------------

> Haste

> EXP Boost

> Lucky Boost Enchant

Crates

Gem Armor

Gem armor

Pets

Pets

Tips

Outro

That's a lot of reading.

lovely

ImMojoPlays

Helper

Enchants

> Dragon Burst

> Efficiency

> Fortune

> Speed

> Loot Finder

> Starstruck

> Orb Greed

------------------------

> Greed

> Lucky

> Superbreaker

> Pouch Finder

> Frenzy

>
    Boost

------------------------

> Haste

> EXP Boost

> Lucky Boost Enchant

Crates

Gem Armor

Gem armor

Pets

Pets

Tips

Outro

That's a lot of reading.

Very helpful @skisam