• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • His Royalty, Mojo

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    • Let us know who you are, state your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called. My name is Fadi, but i go by Mojo all the time
    • What is your favourite game-mode on OPLegends? Prisons
    • What music do you listen to? Do you have a favourite artist? General rap, drill, and sentimental love songs. Drake, LilBaby, Notorious Big, Arctic Monkeys, girl in red, juice wrld, Pop Smoke, SL, Tyga, $NOT, J.I, Giveon, Sleepy hallow, sheff g, polo g, liltjay
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself, top 100 in swimming in my region, im smart but dumb, i sprayed redbul on my teacher while trying to chug it
    • What makes you unique? Im arab?, I live in dubai?
    • Do you have any talents? swimming, soccer, beating sythe9 in pvp lmfao
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those: yeah swimming, athletics, soccer, football, basketball, cricket, traveling around the world learning about cultures and history.

Hydrants

Manager
    One of your talents is beating Sythe9 in PvP? That's pretty easy, I'm sure everyone has that talent LOL.
    But it is nice to see you more active on forums, keep it going!!​

Tom

Manager
    One of your talents is beating Sythe9 in PvP? That's pretty easy, I'm sure everyone has that talent LOL.
    But it is nice to see you more active on forums, keep it going!!​
    Agreed, It would be a flex if you beat income hydrants or me. Not sythe :ROFLMAO:
    Anyways welcome to the forums!