• Suggestion Good suggestion but i need help in it

Ghosar_

We can add a mod to the game with Quality of life features like:
    1- highlighting unleveled robots
    2- full beacon backpack alert
    3- full inventory alert
    4- no money alert
    5- and maybe ability to lock slots
    thats all in my mind rn but there is much more features would be added for sure
    but... i have 0 experience about programming or mc programming so i need sm1 to help with that (after i see if the staff will acept on it 4 sure) ill start a project to search for programmers to help me and will start programming it and it will have updates whenever we find more features to add
    staff if u agree with doin that plz lmk and ty ❤️

IGN: Ghosar_ Discord: Ghosar_#6529 thanks for reading

Tom

Manager
    We can add a mod to the game with Quality of life features like:
    1- highlighting unleveled robots
    2- full beacon backpack alert
    3- full inventory alert
    4- no money alert
    5- and maybe ability to lock slots
    thats all in my mind rn but there is much more features would be added for sure
    but... i have 0 experience about programming or mc programming so i need sm1 to help with that (after i see if the staff will acept on it 4 sure) ill start a project to search for programmers to help me and will start programming it and it will have updates whenever we find more features to add
    staff if u agree with doin that plz lmk and ty ❤️

IGN: Ghosar_ Discord: Ghosar_#6529 thanks for reading
    Suggestion #1 - +0 Not sure how that would work without a mod (and I dont think we would have them)
    Suggestion #2 & 3 - +1 Yeah I like that idea as a QOL update
    Suggestion #4 - +0 Not sure how useful that would be since it says on the scoreboard which you can see in a GUI or anywhere at any time
    Suggestion #5 - +0 Not sure how that would work without a mod (and I dont think we would have them)

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Suggestion 1: -1 (I'm not sure how that would work without a mod (as tom said)
    Sugestion 2: +1 (Sounds good to me.)
    Suggestion 3: +1 (Sounds good to me.)
    Suggestion 4: 0 (I don't like this suggestion as you can already see on the scoreboard which is viewable anywhere.
    Suggestion 5: -1 (I'm not sure how this would work without a mod.)

Ghosar_

Suggestion 1: -1 (I'm not sure how that would work without a mod (as tom said)
    Sugestion 2: +1 (Sounds good to me.)
    Suggestion 3: +1 (Sounds good to me.)
    Suggestion 4: 0 (I don't like this suggestion as you can already see on the scoreboard which is viewable anywhere.
    Suggestion 5: -1 (I'm not sure how this would work without a mod.)
    did u read what i typed?
    i said i was asking if its allowed to make mods for the server and those features was just some features would be added
    so the main idea of the post is that im thinking to make a mod for the server
    but still ty for the reply