• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Denied god suggestions

Status
    Not open for further replies.

flewidd

1. The ability to ascend common pets/gem armor/sell boosters. I think anywhere from 5-10 common pets would be fair to ascend to one epic pet, because as of now, common pets are actually completely useless theres no point in even having them in the game. For gem armor, I think from common to rare should be 5-10 of the same piece as well, and I'd say 3-5 of the same rare piece to go to mythic seeing as they are already extremely rare. For sell boosters, commons are straight up trash if you have been playing for just a few days and if you could somehow ascend a certain amount of each rarity to level it up would be great. This update would give value to useless and very low tier items.

2. Remove all the useless items in the game (especially in crates). I'm talking about vigor potions that do absolutely nothing but make your pickaxe stop moving, There are just a ton of items that are included in crates with extremely high rates that basically just cause you to get finessed out of your money and you're better off donating to the server.

3. Decrease the rarity of pet scrolls and armor scrolls. There is virtually no way to achieve these items without paying for them in monthlies or loot boxes. I know rares are available in other crates, however I have opened the most prestige crates on the server as of now and have never gotten one. Never gotten one from any crate matter of fact. If you don't buy them off someone, you need to win the lottery to get these items.

4. Increase koth rewards. For like 3-4 koths a day however many there are, the best item you can get is a lapis robot and that says a lot. The armor is ok, but its not rare at all to have good armor. Theres not enough gang competition and buffing the rewards would really make koths more worth it.

5. Increase boss rewards as well. The rewards are quite awful and I heard you can get one tapped by one of the bosses. From athena the best youll get is a low tier robot. These should be buffed for how rare they are and for the fact that once you spawn it anyone can attack you or it.

6. Reset mining skill. I know income has been working hard on mining skill and excavator skill and is planning to rework it, but I think a full reset is so much better. Those who grinded the hardest are being punished the most by missing out on a ton of rewards, while those who dont mine as much can get those insane rewards such as diamond robots and a ton of keys and orbs solely for the fact they didnt put in as much work which really makes no sense to me. I like the rewards, I just think everybody should be able to get them. Either reset or allow us to claim past rewards.

7. More events. I dont mean 2x orbs, money, pet, or xp. Start hosting spleefs, FFA's, sumo events, last man standing, red rover, dropper events, etc. Offer good rewards. Peopple would love to play them and theyd be so fun.

Theres more on my mind but these are some good suggestions I feel like for now, lmk

edit:

8. Buff diamond robots. Everybody knows that statistically its not worth buying, so whats the point of even having them? Why is a lower tier item better and more worth than the highest tier item? Doesn't really make sense

9. /pay command ? Just makes things more difficult having to buy and sell items on ah to pay other players

10. Not really that big but I think shop notis could be cool. If someone sold you a ton of stuff and you got a noti in chat it would just be useful. obv make it optional for ppl who dont want their chat spammed

11. in addition to /pay, make it possible to withdraw banknotes for $ and add /trade. Makes trading so much easier and makes selling on ah un-snipeable. obviously just make it so you cant trade picks.

12. mine parties. 30m of like a 5x money 5x orb multiplier something crazy like that would be pretty sick

ill add more later as i thnk of more

Last edited:

FestiveDepresso

Common pets = 1k exp with tinkerer, but it's kinda still pointless. I agree there needs to be a better use for the common items in-game. Other than that, all of your ideas are absolutely godly!

+1

Lupt

Administrator
    1. The ability to ascend common pets/gem armor/sell boosters. I think anywhere from 5-10 common pets would be fair to ascend to one epic pet, because as of now, common pets are actually completely useless theres no point in even having them in the game. For gem armor, I think from common to rare should be 5-10 of the same piece as well, and I'd say 3-5 of the same rare piece to go to mythic seeing as they are already extremely rare. For sell boosters, commons are straight up trash if you have been playing for just a few days and if you could somehow ascend a certain amount of each rarity to level it up would be great. This update would give value to useless and very low tier items.
    We've already added a thing you can do to common pets, tinker them. As for gem armor, they are suppose to be rare so adding ascension would defeat the purpose of them in the long run. As for sell boosters, don't think you mentioned anything about them, but for the different gem boxes they're meant to be a long term investment, meaning that if you do get a 50% that's fine, as you can always remove it once you get a better one.

2. Remove all the useless items in the game (especially in crates). I'm talking about vigor potions that do absolutely nothing but make your pickaxe stop moving, There are just a ton of items that are included in crates with extremely high rates that basically just cause you to get finessed out of your money and you're better off donating to the server.
    Without these 'useless' items the server's progression would become way way too quick. These items do have a purpose, they may not apply to what you are trying to do, but they do have a purpose. For vigor potions, you mentioned that they 'do absolutely nothing but make your pickaxe stop moving' but yet they also give Speed 5, which for some scenarios, such as PvP or just mining, becomes easier.

3. Decrease the rarity of pet scrolls and armor scrolls. There is virtually no way to achieve these items without paying for them in monthlies or loot boxes. I know rares are available in other crates, however I have opened the most prestige crates on the server as of now and have never gotten one. Never gotten one from any crate matter of fact. If you don't buy them off someone, you need to win the lottery to get these items.
    Pet scrolls and Gem Wash scrolls are suppose to be a high achievement, you're suppose to get a rush of exactment when getting one of these, which is why it is extremely rare. We wouldn't want the server to be littered with pet scrolls so one pet can be passed around everybody on the server.

4. Increase koth rewards. For like 3-4 koths a day however many there are, the best item you can get is a lapis robot and that says a lot. The armor is ok, but its not rare at all to have good armor. Theres not enough gang competition and buffing the rewards would really make koths more worth it.
    Koth rewards were already buffed going into this map, but we can look into balancing the rewards. Any reasonable ideas?

5. Increase boss rewards as well. The rewards are quite awful and I heard you can get one tapped by one of the bosses. From athena the best youll get is a low tier robot. These should be buffed for how rare they are and for the fact that once you spawn it anyone can attack you or it.
    Boss rewards have been changed, you now get 3 rewards rather than one and can now survive the boss if you are weary of your health.

6. Reset mining skill. I know income has been working hard on mining skill and excavator skill and is planning to rework it, but I think a full reset is so much better. Those who grinded the hardest are being punished the most by missing out on a ton of rewards, while those who dont mine as much can get those insane rewards such as diamond robots and a ton of keys and orbs solely for the fact they didnt put in as much work which really makes no sense to me. I like the rewards, I just think everybody should be able to get them. Either reset or allow us to claim past rewards.
    We are not resetting the mining skill.

7. More events. I dont mean 2x orbs, money, pet, or xp. Start hosting spleefs, FFA's, sumo events, last man standing, red rover, dropper events, etc. Offer good rewards. Peopple would love to play them and theyd be so fun.
    Nice suggestion here.

8. Buff diamond robots. Everybody knows that statistically its not worth buying, so whats the point of even having them? Why is a lower tier item better and more worth than the highest tier item? Doesn't really make sense
    It's not worth buying from the EXPShop, however that doesn't mean its not better than the gold robot. It is still worth buying diamond robots over gold robots from other sources; auction house, playershops etc.

9. /pay command ? Just makes things more difficult having to buy and sell items on ah to pay other players
    11. in addition to /pay, make it possible to withdraw banknotes for $ and add /trade. Makes trading so much easier and makes selling on ah un-snipeable. obviously just make it so you cant trade picks.
    We had /trade before, but it caused way to many issues. A /pay command will never come.

10. Not really that big but I think shop notis could be cool. If someone sold you a ton of stuff and you got a noti in chat it would just be useful. obv make it optional for ppl who dont want their chat spammed
    Cool suggestion, we could look into a way to implementing this sometime in the near future.

12. mine parties. 30m of like a 5x money 5x orb multiplier something crazy like that would be pretty sick
    Mine parties, as in a physical mine with everyone there would cause way too much un-needed lag. 30 minutes of 5x booster of any currency is ridiculous and will probably never happen.

Overall, some nice suggestions and other questionable ones. Remember this is just my opinion.
    Thanks, Lupt

Status
    Not open for further replies.