• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • give me song suggestions now

skisam

Anyways, does anyone know how to make a forums account?
    @Scamss Thank you so much for the reply. We haven't "done it"(kids would not know) in 1 week you ok?

Anyways here are the steps to make a forums account.

1) Go to oplegends.com/forums
    2) Click on Sign In, then click register.
    3) Sign in with discord (If you don't have discord, go to discord.com, go to register and make an account)
    4) You're all set, Scamss.

Fizz

This was a popular one so you probably already heard it but I recommend The Police-Every Breath You Take

@Scamss Thank you so much for the reply. We haven't "done it"(kids would not know) in 1 week you ok?

Anyways here are the steps to make a forums account.

1) Go to oplegends.com/forums
    2) Click on Sign In, then click register.
    3) Sign in with discord (If you don't have discord, go to discord.com, go to register and make an account)
    4) You're all set, Scamss.
    wow thank you skisam i appricate this you are very nice and thank you for guiding me on how to make a oplegends fourm account now i know to make sure to sign in with my discord and now i am all set i do owe this all to you and i appricate you for telling me how to make a fourms account that is really nice of you and i am so happy i can chat with my friends on the oplegends fourms (sign up by signing into your discord account if you didnt know) now i will make alot more friends i hope i love the server oplegends i have so much fun it is good server make sure to play oplegends prison neptune and make a fourms account

skisam

wow thank you skisam i appricate this you are very nice and thank you for guiding me on how to make a oplegends fourm account now i know to make sure to sign in with my discord and now i am all set i do owe this all to you and i appricate you for telling me how to make a fourms account that is really nice of you and i am so happy i can chat with my friends on the oplegends fourms (sign up by signing into your discord account if you didnt know) now i will make alot more friends i hope i love the server oplegends i have so much fun it is good server make sure to play oplegends prison neptune and make a fourms account
    Hello. Thanks so much for that reply. You can always reward me with discord nitro in my DMS! I might even send a pic back! (Kids wouldn’t know) Anyways hope to see you soon.