Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Gang Beacon Vault

Kraun

Creator
    Creator
    Minecraft Username: Kraun
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons
    What is your suggestion? I think it would be very cool to have a gang vault, that everyone can deposit their beacons into, so that lets say a member isn't on, instead of waiting for them to get on to buy trophies, you could just have them deposit it into the gang vault the night before.
    Why should we add this suggestion? I think you should add this because players can't be on all the time to buy trophies at payouts, and I think that it would be very beneficial to the gang.

SamFromMC

Creator
    Creator
    I definitely think this is a very good suggestion, I'd love to see something like this happen on the realm and I'm sure that it would make gang members beacons more accessible and you won't need them to be online, this can be very beneficial to gangs. +1

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: Kraun
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons
    What is your suggestion? I think it would be very cool to have a gang vault, that everyone can deposit their beacons into, so that lets say a member isn't on, instead of waiting for them to get on to buy trophies, you could just have them deposit it into the gang vault the night before.
    Why should we add this suggestion? I think you should add this because players can't be on all the time to buy trophies at payouts, and I think that it would be very beneficial to the gang.
    Definitely a good suggestion +1

Lupt

Administrator
    Perhaps, there could be two different vaults.
    Player beacon vaults and gang beacon vaults. /beacon deposit - /gang beacon deposit