Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Fun Little Add Ins

NxrWoods

Helper
    IGN: NxrWoods
    In-game
    Prison

I think it would be a fun little thing if in each mine there was a little Easter egg switch which when you find it gives a little item or a random item from a set of items like how crates work. I think just fun things like that would add a little bit of fun every once in a while it's a throwaway suggestion but it's an idea I had and think wouldn't be a bad thing for players.
    ;D

Last edited:

Lupt

Administrator
    Just for clarification, do you mean what the current Loot Finder enchant does but by default and the chance cannot be increased?

If so, my vote stands at an: -1

NxrWoods

Helper
    Just for clarification, do you mean what the current Loot Finder enchant does but by default and the chance cannot be increased?

If so, my vote stands at an: -1
    No as the current Loot Finder for sub 1K is not that great. What I mean is when you press this Easter egg a 'random' bonus comes out, such as Loot Finder however some extra items, like keys, PVP gear, a free enchant token for 5lvls of whatever enchant you choose, and items that have no value are funny like a head of yourself or any other staff just something to add some fun or get people collecting bits and pieces because ranking up gives so little reason to rank up having a chance of getting something like a Lupt head would give players an extra fun side task, it would make it feel like staff aren't this disconnected group with the head idea. obviously I don't know what items you'd be willing to essentially but it would add that extra little reward.

Tom

Manager
    No as the current Loot Finder for sub 1K is not that great. What I mean is when you press this Easter egg a 'random' bonus comes out, such as Loot Finder however some extra items, like keys, PVP gear, a free enchant token for 5lvls of whatever enchant you choose, and items that have no value are funny like a head of yourself or any other staff just something to add some fun or get people collecting bits and pieces because ranking up gives so little reason to rank up having a chance of getting something like a Lupt head would give players an extra fun side task, it would make it feel like staff aren't this disconnected group with the head idea. obviously I don't know what items you'd be willing to essentially but it would add that extra little reward.
    This is a cool concept but and going to give it a +0 not a -1, purely because its a cool idea

However having these in every mine won't be a good idea, also there's a very low chance people are going to go looking around for them unless they give something good, and if we make them good/op then it would be a bad idea (too op) to have them in each mine

If that makes sense.

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Nice idea, but I just feel like it would really be good having them in every mine because it's pretty low % chance that people are gonna go looking for them unless they give something OP, and if you make them OP then it would be a bad idea to have them in all the mines.

For this reason, I'm going to give it a -1.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    IGN: NxrWoods
    In-game
    Prison

I think it would be a fun little thing if in each mine there was a little Easter egg switch which when you find it gives a little item or a random item from a set of items like how crates work. I think just fun things like that would add a little bit of fun every once in a while it's a throwaway suggestion but it's an idea I had and think wouldn't be a bad thing for players.
    ;D
    -1 lacks explanation