Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Forum User Prefix For All Ranked Donators

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: AkuroPlays
    Is your suggestion for: Forums
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: N/A
    What is your suggestion? You should add a donator prefix for the donators on the forums, to request the prefix change, you will need to submit a form where the managers/owners can verify you buying the donator rank on the webstore.
    Why should we add this suggestion? Just a perk for donators.

What I mean is the following picture below. (totally not a photo-shopped image)
    1621175448293.png

skisam

+.5 xD

I think "Server Donator" it a little too broad of a name and it could get repetitive due to the amount of ranks, however I really like the idea.

iJarnz

+.5 xD

I think "Server Donator" it a little too broad of a name and it could get repetitive due to the amount of ranks, however I really like the idea.
    I think it's better if it shows the prefix that you are on mc. Like now us Legend, and next season Neptune

Hydrants

Manager
    A little 50/50 about this idea.

It'll look great for those who actually donated , however I don't think Mortals or people who won their ranks through giveaways/raffles/crates should be able to obtain the banner. I think this will be possible if we ever incorporate a connection between the Tebex/Server to the forums, once we establish it, I'm positive this can be implemented.

Tom

Manager
    A little 50/50 about this idea.

It'll look great for those who actually donated , however I don't think Mortals or people who won their ranks through giveaways/raffles/crates should be able to obtain the banner. I think this will be possible if we ever incorporate a connection between the Tebex/Server to the forums, once we establish it, I'm positive this can be implemented.
    agreed

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: AkuroPlays
    Is your suggestion for: Forums
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: N/A
    What is your suggestion? You should add a donator prefix for the donators on the forums, to request the prefix change, you will need to submit a form where the managers/owners can verify you buying the donator rank on the webstore.
    Why should we add this suggestion? Just a perk for donators.

What I mean is the following picture below. (totally not a photo-shopped image)
    View attachment 135
    +1 great idea