• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Forum to game rewards?

skisam

Forum to game rewards?

I was thinking some cool ways that forums could possibly be integrated into OPLegends somehow.

Could be cool if you had a Discord Bot that could detect activity or reaction points on your account or something and it can give you in-game rewards. I'm not sure how it would stand up to the Minecraft EULA. I never seen something like that on any forum so it could be interesting to see. You could then pick your realm you want it on. The rewards would only be claimable at x reaction points and they wouldn't reset on forums of course.

==

Another suggestion is having a "forum key" kinda like NameMC but you get a key for signing up to forums! It would be a cool way to see more people coming to forums in other ways.

Lemme know if these could work out or any forum members can give feedback.

Last edited:

Tom

Manager
    I like the bot that could detect activity on the discord/forum or whatever and it would give rewards however I feel it may get abused since you can basically just "spam" messages on a forums by replying to existing threads or comments on threads. It would also probably take quite a bit of custom coding and I'm not completely sure how possible it is.

The idea of a "Forum Key" is decent however we already have keys like the NameMC key, Nitro Key so I'm not sure how much of a good idea it would be to add more keys, on the other hand it would most likely bring more people to the forums.

skisam

I like the bot that could detect activity on the discord/forum or whatever and it would give rewards however I feel it may get abused since you can basically just "spam" messages on a forums by replying to existing threads or comments on threads. It would also probably take quite a bit of custom coding and I'm not completely sure how possible it is.

The idea of a "Forum Key" is decent however we already have keys like the NameMC key, Nitro Key so I'm not sure how much of a good idea it would be to add more keys, on the other hand it would most likely bring more people to the forums.
    The rewards don't have to be game-breaking, maybe only boosters and such so even if you would abuse it, it wouldn't be such an advantage.

What if a NameMC and the Forum key could get combined or something similar to that? Where the reward is a bit better and you would have to sync your namemc and sign up for forums and you get the reward every week.

Tom

Manager
    The rewards don't have to be game-breaking, maybe only boosters and such so even if you would abuse it, it wouldn't be such an advantage.

What if a NameMC and the Forum key could get combined or something similar to that? Where the reward is a bit better and you would have to sync your namemc and sign up for forums and you get the reward every week.
    I'm not really sure how we could combine the 2 and make there be 2 requirements but if there is I guess it would be a better idea, however what would the key be called lol? NameMC/Forums Key doesn't exactly have a great ring to it :ROFLMAO:

skisam

I'm not really sure how we could combine the 2 and make there be 2 requirements but if there is I guess it would be a better idea, however what would the key be called lol? NameMC/Forums Key doesn't exactly have a great ring to it :ROFLMAO:
    đŸ˜‚ all i can think of is a Social Key or something

Reactions: Tom

Yorkshire

Administrator
    Maybe a sync key. You can get 1 per thing you link. It’s like name mc key rn one reward and you can claim it every week

Zlurpy

Administrator
    I suggested this yesterday as well, could get players being more active and you could sync your account. Also works well with Akuros suggestion about a donator rank prefix on the forums. Maybe the points system on the forums could work in game and you would be able to pick what rewards you want using points?

skisam

I suggested this yesterday as well, could get players being more active and you could sync your account. Also works well with Akuros suggestion about a donator rank prefix on the forums. Maybe the points system on the forums could work in game and you would be able to pick what rewards you want using points?
    good idea!

Sythe

+1

AkuroPlays

Helper
    +1

Alsdair

Why not just make an in game kit that refreshes every season/reset, that unlocks when you have linked your account to the forums? Don't need to give players keys like /namemc or /discord does daily. Just put a few consumable items and you're set. If you really wanted the forums and the game to track forum points, just make it refresh "the kit" whenever a person reaches a certain milestone or whatever.

skisam

Why not just make an in game kit that refreshes every season/reset, that unlocks when you have linked your account to the forums? Don't need to give players keys like /namemc or /discord does daily. Just put a few consumable items and you're set. If you really wanted the forums and the game to track forum points, just make it refresh "the kit" whenever a person reaches a certain milestone or whatever.
    Welcome to the forums. I like what you're your saying however, I made it incentive so there would be motivation to have it. I feel like people should get a key each week from signing up, then next season it reset or something. If you only get a kit that lasts you the season, then it's not gonna line up with eco/could have a chance to change it.