• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Forum Suggestions

skisam

Yo,

Since you guys are just starting forums I'll make a couple suggestions.

> Make the profile pictures gifs, like Discord Nitro.
    > Make OPLegends forum links have embeds through Discord
    > Badges
    > MAYBE a Community Council forum.
    > Forum Dark Mode
    > Custom Emojis (maybe unlockable for having a certain number of posts or activity time?)

That's all.

myokan

Owner
    > Make the profile pictures gifs, like Discord Nitro.
    You should be able to upload an animated profile picture already. Try it manually and if it still doesn't work let me know and I will look into it.

> Make OPLegends forum links have embeds through Discord
    This wasn't working because the Community section was set as private. I think we might update this so non-logged-in users can see these threads (not support or sensitive threads, but announcements, general discussion, feedback, etc). If this becomes the case them the embed tags should show up like this:
    1621013229813.png

We are considering this but need to integrate it into the server. Something on the long-term roadmap.

> MAYBE a Community Council forum.
    1621013259857.png

> Forum Dark Mode
    We made the decision to make the forum light mode only because it's better for accessibility reasons. If we add a dark mode it won't be something available for a long time as it is a lot of effort to add. IMO a good light theme is more usable than a bad or rushed dark theme. If you really want dark mode, I'd suggest an extension like Dark Reader.

> Custom Emojis (maybe unlockable for having a certain number of posts or activity time?)
    Definitely on the to-do list!

Thanks for your suggestions!

skisam

You should be able to upload an animated profile picture already. Try it manually and if it still doesn't work let me know and I will look into it.

This wasn't working because the Community section was set as private. I think we might update this so non-logged-in users can see these threads (not support or sensitive threads, but announcements, general discussion, feedback, etc). If this becomes the case them the embed tags should show up like this:
    View attachment 97

We are considering this but need to integrate it into the server. Something on the long-term roadmap.

View attachment 98

We made the decision to make the forum light mode only because it's better for accessibility reasons. If we add a dark mode it won't be something available for a long time as it is a lot of effort to add. IMO a good light theme is more usable than a bad or rushed dark theme. If you really want dark mode, I'd suggest an extension like Dark Reader.

thanks for replying :)

skisam

View attachment 97

View attachment 98

Animated PFP's dont work