• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion /Fly Update For Higher Ranks

ImMojoPlays

Minecraft Username: ImMojoPlays
    Is your suggestion for: In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: Prisons
    What is your suggestion? Many users and players complain about /fly not being available all the time, or time runs out when your nkt using it. A good addition would be either to increase the time of /fly you get from /vote, or to code it so that when you haven't enabled /fly time wouldn't be subtracted. Adding those 2 suggestions would make it better because
    1. More fly time for players will mean players will have a more fun experience on the server without having to buy Hermes rank.
    2. Adding more fly time per vote means that it would decrease the number of complaints received from players regarding 3 hrs of /fly time aren't enough if you online for around 8 hrs a day like me.
    3. When people buy ranks they mostly want a rank with most commands or features, the ares rank is practically the perfect budget rank, but it doesn't have the / feature.
    4. Adding the 'higher rank longer fly time per vote' feature would help because, when players buy ranks they will know that their /fly time per vote will be increased + better sales image for the ranks in buycraft

Why should we add this suggestion? Because I believe that almost every player under rank Hermes is complaining about this, and because this would both benefit the server and the players and create a better playing situation for the players who don't want to spend alot of money on In-Game or virtual items.

Yorkshire

Administrator
    I don’t really see a problem in the current system because you get mine flight so /fly hours from voting is only really used for plots and stuff which is not a main goal in prison. The only thing I would suggest is maybe increase it to 2 hours per vote

skisam

What is your suggestion? Many users and players complain about /fly not being available all the time, or time runs out when your nkt using it. A good addition would be either to increase the time of /fly you get from /vote, or to code it so that when you haven't enabled /fly time wouldn't be subtracted. Adding those 2 suggestions would make it better because
    1. More fly time for players will mean players will have a more fun experience on the server without having to buy Hermes rank.
    2. Adding more fly time per vote means that it would decrease the number of complaints received from players regarding 3 hrs of /fly time aren't enough if you online for around 8 hrs a day like me.
    3. When people buy ranks they mostly want a rank with most commands or features, the ares rank is practically the perfect budget rank, but it doesn't have the / feature.
    4. Adding the 'higher rank longer fly time per vote' feature would help because, when players buy ranks they will know that their /fly time per vote will be increased + better sales image for the ranks in buycraft

Why should we add this suggestion? Because I believe that almost every player under rank Hermes is complaining about this, and because this would both benefit the server and the players and create a better playing situation for the players who don't want to spend alot of money on In-Game or virtual items.
    +.5,
    I made a thread similar to this on how voting should be buffed and I’ve seen some servers not subtract fly time for not using it but I’m not sure it would be the best for OPLegends with how the system works. I don’t really like the idea of higher ranks have longer fly, since half the ranks already get perm fly. But I like your other ideas :)

Zlurpy

Administrator

I do think flight permissions should be at a lower rank like Ares but I don’t think vote flight should be like that where it doesn’t use time unless you use it. You could stack up a ton of flight time which isn’t what we want. - Would make normal flight useless if you got 2 hours of flight a day cause a lot of people don’t mine for 2 hours a day so they would technically have permanent flight

ImMojoPlays

+.5,
    I made a thread similar to this on how voting should be buffed and I’ve seen some servers not subtract fly time for not using it but I’m not sure it would be the best for OPLegends with how the system works. I don’t really like the idea of higher ranks have longer fly, since half the ranks already get perm fly. But I like your other ideas :)
    I do think flight permissions should be at a lower rank like Ares but I don’t think vote flight should be like that where it doesn’t use time unless you use it. You could stack up a ton of flight time which isn’t what we want. - Would make normal flight useless if you got 2 hours of flight a day cause a lot of people don’t mine for 2 hours a day so they would technically have permanent flight
    Yes I agree, that would've been my second argument but it would be quite biased saying ares rank should have perm fly.

Tom

Manager
    +0

I like the idea of having more playtime, however there is already perm fly in normal mines. The only places there isn't fly is in PMines or on Plots.

I have a sort of "counter suggestion" where you can win 15m, 30m, 1h Fly time in Mine/Presitge/Vote Crates and also from Loot Finder

ImMojoPlays

+0

I like the idea of having more playtime, however there is already perm fly in normal mines. The only places there isn't fly is in PMines or on Plots.

I have a sort of "counter suggestion" where you can win 15m, 30m, 1h Fly time in Mine/Presitge/Vote Crates and also from Loot Finder
    Yes, thats also a good idea and sulution, as u can see this problem can be solved in multiple ways which is why i created a ticket abt it.