• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Denied Fly Time

Status
    Not open for further replies.

3MontyMan

Fly time depleting when /fly is disabled should not be a thing because, well, flying is literally turned off. I understand that it is intended to make you play for those few hundred hours you get from the beginning of skill rewards, but once it has fully run out, the effect is a real problem. With the inability to mine at a good pmine, mining at /mine earns around 1/4th the beacons and half the money.

Since the counter goes down when afk, it prevents players from afk-ing robots and creates serious disadvantages between ranked and un-ranked players. Either you risk basically halving your money profits and doubly so your beacon profits in order to get robot profits while afk, or you ruin your overnight robot earnings in order to preserve fly time for those precious hours of mining.

I would suggest having fly time only deplete when the command /fly reads enabled, otherwise, it should stay the same. This means that weather you are actively flying or not does not matter if /fly is enabled, but if it is disabled, then fly time will not go down, because you are not flying.

3MontyMan

Fly time depleting when /fly is disabled should not be a thing because, well, flying is literally turned off. I understand that it is intended to make you play for those few hundred hours you get from the beginning of skill rewards, but once it has fully run out, the effect is a real problem. With the inability to mine at a good pmine, mining at /mine earns around 1/4th the beacons and half the money.

Since the counter goes down when afk, it prevents players from afk-ing robots and creates serious disadvantages between ranked and un-ranked players. Either you risk basically halving your money profits and doubly so your beacon profits in order to get robot profits while afk, or you ruin your overnight robot earnings in order to preserve fly time for those precious hours of mining.

I would suggest having fly time only deplete when the command /fly reads enabled, otherwise, it should stay the same. This means that weather you are actively flying or not does not matter if /fly is enabled, but if it is disabled, then fly time will not go down, because you are not flying.
    A side note, if this does get changed, could I get 150 hours of flight time back that I lost from afking. DM me on discord CrayHax#8923 I'll explain how I know the hours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.