• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Fire Idea's V2

iJarnz

Some idea's for Prison V2:

Gem Box Revamp

Basically the same like '' Broken Gems '', Where u can combine Gem Boxes to a higher tier.
    Example: 2 Ultimate Gem Boxes = 1 Legendary Gem Box
    2 Rare Gem Boxes = 1 Ultimate Gem Box
    etc, etc.

/Afk
    Yeah it speaks for itself.
    It could show in tab like,
    [Legend] iJarnz *AFK*

/Dnd
    '' Do Not Disturb '' feature, if u don't feel like people messaging you u can do /dnd without '' ignoring '' the person.
    Because sometimes it gets annoying when a person starts spamming u to open your shop or to give them free stuff.

/Rename
    I know it sounds weird but it could be a nice perk for Neptune+ or maybe Legend+.
    U don't have to worry about Rename Tag eco being broken because it's gonna have a cooldown.

Pmine Blocks
    Simply more options for pmine blocks because i've been looking at the same blocks for over 4 seasons now.

Voteshop
    So I know y'all have a '' Top Voter '' thing but we need a GUI with like a leaderboard of '' Top Voters '' and perhaps a Voteshop.
    Example: 3 Vote Credits = 2x Loot Keys
    5 Vote Credits = 1x Relic Key
    10 Vote Credits = 2x Relic keys
    15 Vote Credits = 1x Partner Key
    etc, etc.

Those are all the suggestions i had in mind for Prison Map 8.

Last edited:

Droppinq_

All cool ideas except /afk like York said. Vote shop would be great because it makes people want to vote more. Pmine blocks for sure need a change. Make them customizable. /dnd maybe instead just have a togglepm which would just turn off pms

iJarnz

All cool ideas except /afk like York said. Vote shop would be great because it makes people want to vote more. Pmine blocks for sure need a change. Make them customizable. /dnd maybe instead just have a togglepm which would just turn off pms
    /Dnd turns off your pms.

And on the afk thing i know, it was my worst suggestion in my list of like 15 idea's

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Here's my feedback for these suggestions.

1) Gem Box - Good suggestion. +1
    2) AFK command - No use. -1
    3) /Dnd - Cool feature, although if this is implemented, management will have to make sure players can still see Staff members /msgs because if staff feel like a person is auto-mining, they can message the player, and the player can say that they didn't see their message because they had the "Do Not Disturb" feature on. That's something to consider. +1
    4) Pmine blocks - Cool feature. +1
    5) Voteshop - Suggested this previously, but nothing was changed sadly. Would like to see this added in. +1

Lupt

Administrator
    Few things will not be happening for sure,
    The /afk command has no use in terms of gameplay.
    The /dnd is already a feature just not for players, and its not called /dnd.
    The /rename messes with a pickaxe's FULL name, so if you were to rename a pickaxe with 10 blocks mined, those blocks will be gone. And renaming other items is, well, useless.
    Voteshop, just nope.

But, more pmine blocks đź‘€

Tom

Manager
    1) Gem Box - Defeats the point of the rarity of Legendary gem boxes, you would only need 16 common to make a legendary -1
    2) AFK command - Bit useless +0
    3) /Dnd - Alright idea, but there is already the /msgtoggle command we could just add it to all ranks +0
    4) Pmine blocks - Decent idea, (possibly a GUI which opens (like creative menu) and you can pick the block instead of the way it is now) +1
    5) Voteshop - This has been suggested numerous times, I've always said there should be more to voting so
    +1