• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Festive's Intro :D

FestiveDepresso

1) Name's FestiveDepresso in-game; Festive's a nickname, or Nox (Discord name). Yes, I'm female-

2) Typically, I play on Prisons. I play Skyblock from time to time though.

3) Metal, Electronic, Pop, Classical, any Lo-Fi chill music. I usually listen to small singers like Caleb Hyles and Jonathan Young. However, Lady Gaga is a close second with her older songs.

4) Uh, I just graduated high school. Despite my demeanor/behavior, I'm a really quiet woman/person irl. I plan to be a psychologist or psychiatrist (if I wanna go to med school) when I get a bit older. Yeah, that's about it.

5) Nothing really. Just another person who plays Minecraft.

6) People say I'm good at singing. I dunno tho. I guess another talent is being really good at biological sciences, and giving advice (like a therapist).

7) I sing and draw (traditional, but can also do digital). I hope to get into the streaming/content creating area when I get a better laptop :p

Hydrants

Manager
    1) Name's FestiveDepresso in-game; Festive's a nickname, or Nox (Discord name). Yes, I'm female-

2) Typically, I play on Prisons. I play Skyblock from time to time though.

3) Metal, Electronic, Pop, Classical, any Lo-Fi chill music. I usually listen to small singers like Caleb Hyles and Jonathan Young. However, Lady Gaga is a close second with her older songs.

4) Uh, I just graduated high school. Despite my demeanor/behavior, I'm a really quiet woman/person irl. I plan to be a psychologist or psychiatrist (if I wanna go to med school) when I get a bit older. Yeah, that's about it.

5) Nothing really. Just another person who plays Minecraft.

6) People say I'm good at singing. I dunno tho. I guess another talent is being really good at biological sciences, and giving advice (like a therapist).

7) I sing and draw (traditional, but can also do digital). I hope to get into the streaming/content creating area when I get a better laptop :p
    Welcome to OPLegends Forums!!
    I hope you enjoy our community and I can't wait to see you participating in our karaoke events đź‘€