• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Denied Exp Shop

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Smhxd

Currently Exp Shop has changed from changing every 24 hours to every 5 hours and now it only has 3 items in it, which is fine if it was actually balanced.

Since the 11th (2 days ago) there hasn't been any Ultra Pet Crates in the Exp Shop even when i was asleep, personally, this is quite an issue cause Exp Shop was one of the good and balanced ways to get much needed items.

My Suggestion is, either change it to 6 or make it switch every 3 hours instead of 5 while upgrading the chances of Ultra Pet Boxes appearing inside of it a bit or make it so all items can only trigger once in a day

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Currently Exp Shop has changed from changing every 24 hours to every 5 hours and now it only has 3 items in it, which is fine if it was actually balanced.

Since the 11th (2 days ago) there hasn't been any Ultra Pet Crates in the Exp Shop even when i was asleep, personally, this is quite an issue cause Exp Shop was one of the good and balanced ways to get much needed items.

My Suggestion is, either change it to 6 or make it switch every 3 hours instead of 5 while upgrading the chances of Ultra Pet Boxes appearing inside of it a bit or make it so all items can only trigger once in a day
    The rates of changing are totally random, having 3 items to choose from makes it less op than last season where there were more than 3 items to choose from.

Lupt

Administrator
    I feel like 3 items is good, as it isn't too overpowering. Sometimes you get a really good EXPShop which makes the wait, worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.