• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion EXP In General

skisam

EXP In General

In the many seasons I’ve played OPLegends, I’ve felt that exp has no incentive. Sure there’s an EXP shop, but nobody looks in there because enchants are simply better than it.

I feel that EXP pets should be buffed or removed. Nobody uses the EXP Pet at all let’s me honest.

I also generally think that EXP should be used for something else like the new runes you can apply on armor.

Lastly I think EXP Shop should get a buff and maybe even have battlepasses in it for 10m EXP or something so it’s actually motivating to get to.

Let me know your thoughts about EXP.​

Tom

Manager
    EXP In General

In the many seasons I’ve played OPLegends, I’ve felt that exp has no incentive. Sure there’s an EXP shop, but nobody looks in there because enchants are simply better than it.

I feel that EXP pets should be buffed or removed. Nobody uses the EXP Pet at all let’s me honest.

I also generally think that EXP should be used for something else like the new runes you can apply on armor.

Lastly I think EXP Shop should get a buff and maybe even have battlepasses in it for 10m EXP or something so it’s actually motivating to get to.

Let me know your thoughts about EXP.​
    +1

I like the idea that EXP would have more of a use, however its already used for everything we currently have on the server, /xpshop, /runes and /ce. So I'm not too sure what else it could be used for without adding something new.

Aexi

I mean, myokan was talking about making enchants that are obtained by using beacons, why not make enchants that are bought by xp aswell?
    Since xp is untradeable (assuming you dont count xp pouches), the enchants should also be rather useful and better than most, but in its own way. For example an enchant that boosts the odds of getting gems (lemonite, ruby zircon etc) when mining,