• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Event Idea

Droppinq_

Hello, I'll be talking about an event idea that I think would bring the community together, and also allowing people to get to know the management team a bit more.

So this idea is a whole server-based event. There will be 4-6 teams with 10-20 players on each time. Players will have to sign up for a team a week or two prior to make sure all the teams are set. The team leaders would the managers and maybe an admin if a manager can not make it. What each team will have to do is prepare by getting iron, diamonds, enchants, bows, all that in order to protect their leader. Or what you guys can do is, while your leader is alive, the players can respawn. But once the leader dies, the team will not be able to respawn. If you guys have ever played mega walls on hypixel I think, there are 4 teams and you guys have to kill the other teams. That's what I think it could be like, A big server event with pvp. The winners could get something in-game or even buycraft if you are allowed to give away buycraft in order for people to be encouraged to sign up.

I think these types of ideas would be cool every once a month or something in order for players to look forward to something and have a bigger event where people can sign up and prepare for.

Thanks,
    Droppinq

Last edited:

Zlurpy

Administrator
    +1

I really like this idea for an event. I think this could be a good way for the managers/admins to also get to know the community a bit more with the (teams) thing you mentioned.

Yorkshire

Administrator
    +1 really cool idea. One problem tho with teams signing up before hand if players don’t show they are a man short so instead of signing up they just ask who wants to play who is online currently

Droppinq_

+1 really cool idea. One problem tho with teams signing up before hand if players don’t show they are a man short so instead of signing up they just ask who wants to play who is online currently
    Yea I guess yea. First come first serve maybe?