• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Suggestion Enchant Vouchers!

Ghosar_

Helper
    Minecraft Username:
    Is your suggestion for: Forums Discord In-Game
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: prison
    What is your suggestion?

Hello Forums users,
    This is a fast and quick suggestion that I would like to see in the game as it will be so useful and it's not that hard to make!

Simply, As you know from some crates you can get a Beaconfinder enchant voucher, But my idea is to make it a random enchant not only Beaconfinder such as DragonBurst, OrbGreed, LootFinder and more!
    Another way that you would get these enchant vouchers is by LootFinder enchant or maybe from /pshop and lastly from /expshop!

Why should we add this suggestion?
    Because it's COOL

Last edited:

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username:
    What is your suggestion?

Hello Forums users,
    This is a fast and quick suggestion that I would like to see in the game as it will be so useful and it's not that hard to make!

Simply, As you know from some crates you can get a Beaconfinder enchant voucher, But my idea is to make it a random enchant not only Beaconfinder such as DragonBurst, OrbGreed, LootFinder and more!
    Another way that you would get these enchant vouchers is by LootFinder enchant or maybe from /pshop and lastly from /expshop!

Because it's COOL
    +1 ,

skisam

Minecraft Username:
    What is your suggestion?

Hello Forums users,

Because it's COOL
    already suggested it -1

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username:
    What is your suggestion?

Hello Forums users,

Because it's COOL
    +1