• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Early Game in the Prison Server (OPINION)

MiguelBatat4

In the early game the grinding doesn't feel rewarding enough. For example: for the first 100 levels of orb greed it costs 1.2 million orbs to obtain it, which at the start of the map takes a long time to farm... Once I got those 100 levels it took me around 40k broken raw blocks for it to activate two times in total.
    My dragon burst (which is the best enchant to start with) is level 280 at the moment and it has activated in total 102 times according to my stats. I have broken 240k raw blocks. If you make the math that is 204k orbs that I have obtained from dragon burst when mining in a private (which most new players don't even know what it is) mine (as each layer gives me 2k orbs). This 204k orbs would be the equivalent to upgrading my dragon burst from level 280 to 290.
    Most of the orbs we get in the early game depend on luck that we might have from getting different types of keys from events, luckyblocks, etc. It just isn't motivating to play at the start of each season.
    I also feel that some bosses are too strong for the gear that some of us are able to obtain at the start, specially Athena.
    Besides that the server is great and once I have grinded more I know that gameplay will be more enjoyable!

iJarnz

In the early game the grinding doesn't feel rewarding enough. For example: for the first 100 levels of orb greed it costs 1.2 million orbs to obtain it, which at the start of the map takes a long time to farm... Once I got those 100 levels it took me around 40k broken raw blocks for it to activate two times in total.
    My dragon burst (which is the best enchant to start with) is level 280 at the moment and it has activated in total 102 times according to my stats. I have broken 240k raw blocks. If you make the math that is 204k orbs that I have obtained from dragon burst when mining in a private (which most new players don't even know what it is) mine (as each layer gives me 2k orbs). This 204k orbs would be the equivalent to upgrading my dragon burst from level 280 to 290.
    Most of the orbs we get in the early game depend on luck that we might have from getting different types of keys from events, luckyblocks, etc. It just isn't motivating to play at the start of each season.
    I also feel that some bosses are too strong for the gear that some of us are able to obtain at the start, specially Athena.
    Besides that the server is great and once I have grinded more I know that gameplay will be more enjoyable!
    Are u sure u are using a pet? because like 2k orbs per layer is kinda low.

Athena boss is the worst ( easiest ) boss there is, There's like others 5 times harder if not more.

MiguelBatat4

Are u sure u are using a pet? because like 2k orbs per layer is kinda low.

Athena boss is the worst ( easiest ) boss there is, There's like others 5 times harder if not more.
    2k orbs is without pet. and the boss I wasn't really sure of the name of the witch one, that is the hard one.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    It is kinda hard but as every season goes on it becomes more op.