• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Feedback Discord Feedback and Suggestions

Aexi

Hello!
    I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the discord server and what improvements you would like to see in the near future.
    My goal here is to make your wishes become reality, so please don't hold back. Any and all feedback is wanted and all suggestions will be taken into account.

Examples of topics
    * How we enforce the rules
    * Lack of games/events on the discord server
    * How the discord is built (roles, perms, channels, etc).

Droppinq_

Need more roles. Roles for gang winners each week. As in the gang leader of the first place gang gets a special role for the week, then the next gang leader gets the role the next week.

players who bought legend should get a legend role ,nothing huge but I know lots of legends have been asking for it.

maybe a player of the week/month. Who ever goes out of their way to help people and is most active ect. Helps finds bugs and people who are breaking the rules (not staff just people doing it to do be nice.

AkuroPlays

Helper
    Automatic sync donator ranks to Discord Roles (for example, if you bought Neptune, you can get the donator role plus a neptune role, but the donator name isn't separate, otherwise it will make the discord member list look messy). This can be done automatically be syncing your discord and minecraft account along the server.

Droppinq_

Automatic sync donator ranks to Discord Roles (for example, if you bought Neptune, you can get the donator role plus a neptune role, but the donator name isn't separate, otherwise it will make the discord member list look messy). This can be done automatically be syncing your discord and minecraft account along the server.
    Only Neptune+

Droppinq_

Y'all enforce the rules? 90% of the time they punish people that didn't break a rule, Or punish someone for the wrong amount of time.
    FACTS. You guys should have a list of the punishment and how long each punishment will be for peoples first offense, second, ect

Kieran

Manager
    Need more roles. Roles for gang winners each week. As in the gang leader of the first place gang gets a special role for the week, then the next gang leader gets the role the next week.

players who bought legend should get a legend role ,nothing huge but I know lots of legends have been asking for it.

maybe a player of the week/month. Who ever goes out of their way to help people and is most active ect. Helps finds bugs and people who are breaking the rules (not staff just people doing it to do be nice.

One of the issues with having weekly roles would be time consuming. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to be manually giving roles each week and then removing them. If you want more roles we could look into roles for ranks above Demi-God.

We can definitely look into this through sync. We could easily give the option for your rank in game minus Mortal. I can look at different roles and ranks, however we don’t want so many roles and ranks that it makes the discord look messy if you understand that.

Discord layout terrible roles are terrible you are terrible

also bring back fishing

Layout is going to be worked on 100%. This was on my todo list, I can look into some games such as fishing. However, I’ll need to understand the reasons for it to be deleted in the first place. I’ll update this once I have the information.

FACTS. You guys should have a list of the punishment and how long each punishment will be for peoples first offense, second, ect

This is being made currently. This will be included when I have finished the layout design and will be posted, making sure everyone knows the rules and what is expected.

T

They have a list but they don't use it lol

The list of rules, permissions for discord is outdated. So I can understand this at this moment in time. Once I have the discord rules out.

Great suggestions so far, I appreciate each and every one of you for making some feedback and your improvements for our discord.

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Hello!
    I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on the discord server and what improvements you would like to see in the near future.
    My goal here is to make your wishes become reality, so please don't hold back. Any and all feedback is wanted and all suggestions will be taken into account.

Examples of topics
    * How we enforce the rules
    * Lack of games/events on the discord server
    * How the discord is built (roles, perms, channels, etc).
    Rank roles!