• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Click to Join
  • Accepted Discord Events Idea

jkalter66

Minecraft Username: Kingjlk
    Is your suggestion for: Discord
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: N/A
    What is your suggestion? A comedy night or You Laugh you lose so if you guys laugh at it they win something it uses the new VC type / stages I think that would be dope.
    Why should we add this suggestion? It would be a fun way to interact with the community

Last edited:

Kieran

Manager
    Hello,

I would love to talk and to discuss your suggestion but I would also like if you followed the correct format when making a suggestion.
    Please can you edit your post with the correct format.

Tom

Manager
    A comedy night or You Laugh you lose so if you guys laugh at it they win something it uses the new VC type / stages I think that would be dope.
    I like this idea! I'll see what I can get done, hopefully with some help from someone who knows how to work those channels :)

jkalter66

Hello,

I would love to talk and to discuss your suggestion but I would also like if you followed the correct format when making a suggestion.
    Please can you edit your post with the correct format.

Done :)

ImMojoPlays

Helper
    Minecraft Username: Kingjlk
    Is your suggestion for: Discord
    If your suggestion is relating to In-Game, please tell us the server: N/A
    What is your suggestion? A comedy night or You Laugh you lose so if you guys laugh at it they win something it uses the new VC type / stages I think that would be dope.
    Why should we add this suggestion? It would be a fun way to interact with the community
    A good idea is also a last to leave call wins
    +1